Chapter 10 - Beginning to Middle of June

A few days later, the pack learn about the newborn vampire army coming to kill Bella. Stupid Bella, it's all her fault. She could get everyone hurt or killed. She's so selfish.

The pack is planning on fighting them to keep the humans safe, so they went to a few training sessions with the leeches in a field to learn about newborns.

Sam said that Brady, Collin, and Brim have to stay behind because they are the newest shifters and the youngest. They are are going to protect La Push from any stray vampires. Brim knows that she'll worry about Paul, but at least she has a direct line to his thoughts so she can see if he is ok.

"Paul, be safe. Don't worry about me, there likely won't be any vampires over here. I want you to focus on yourself, come back to me alive," Brim told him the day the fighting is supposed to start. Brim kisses Paul, hugging him tightly and telling him that she loves him. Then it was time for him to go and she watches him shift and turn back to look at her one last time.

Then he was gone.

Brim patrolled around La Push with Brady and Collin. She's glad Collin is here with her, she hasn't talked to him too much lately but she's still happy to have him safe with her. He's her little brother and she's supposed to keep him safe.

I'm not little! Collin thought to Brim as he ran up beside her. Even in his wolf form he is bigger than her. Phasing made him grow about a foot and now he's as tall as a tree.

Aww, my little brother grew up. Do you remember when you were half my size? Brim thought to him. You were so cute back then.

I still am, thanks, Collin thought back. Brady laughed and sped in front of them, kicking dirt into their faces.

Hey!

I'll get you for that!

—————

A/N: Oop let's see how this goes