1) Harley's P.O.V

It was late August as Harley pressed his face against the window of the plane, looking out at the sprawling cityscape below him. In just a few days, he would be starting his junior year at Midtown Science and Technology, and moving into the Avengers Tower. Tony, who he had kept in touch with ever since the winter of 2013, had invited him to come and live there in New York, as there would be better opportunities for his scientific career there. However, Harley was really nervous; not only was he going to be starting half way through high school, but he was also a closeted gay, and didn't know if people would respect him for who he was. He knew, however, that he could always rely on Tony to be his usual nonchalant self; his sarcastic, jokey comments always found a way of making him feel better. Slowly, Harley felt the air pressure return to normal as the plane landed in NYC.

~~~~

About half an hour later, once he had gathered his extensive luggage from the baggage wheel (all his inventions had been stuck on another belt), Harley made his way through the terminal and through the arrivals gate. He knew Tony had said that he would pick him up, but he didn't know whether that meant him personally, or just a representative of his from his company. But, sure enough, as he glanced around the large space, his eyes fell on a familiar billionaire philanthropist leaning against the Burger King, his teeth sunk deep into a succulent cheeseburger. And standing next to him, casually munching on his burger, was the most gorgeous boy Harley had ever seen in his life.

His cute-ass face was framed by the most beautiful jawline ever; Harley, with his mathematical prowess, could tell that it was 120 degrees. His soft, brown hair was the perfect mixture of styled and messy, and as it fluttered onto his face, he felt butterflies fluttering in his heart. The boy's deep brown eyes were so full of knowledge, joy and humour, and his adorable smile as he chomped on his cheeseburger, they tiny crumbs lingering on the edges of his tiny lips, was so attractive, that Harley couldn't help but smile. He knew it was no point falling in love, not again, not after last time.

"Hi........"

"Hi, I'm Peter, Peter Parker"

But Harley couldn't help himself.