2) Peter's P.O.V

It had been just after 6pm, when the Avengers had finished eating dinner, when Tony had asked Peter to come with him to the airport. And, being the good "son" that he was, he had agreed; after all, Peter did enjoy meeting new people. On the journey there, Tony had filled him in on this boy they were picking up: how, in the winter of 2013, he had broken into a Tennessee outhouse and befriended the boy he found there and had kept in touch with him ever since. Peter couldn't help but notice similarities between Tony's relationship with this boy and him- they were both young, scientifically intelligent boys that he had befriended- except Peter and him regarded each other as family, like father and son, whereas his relationship with this boy seemed mostly friendship based. Given as this boy shared many interests with him, was the same age, and would be attending the same school, Peter hoped they would be friends. He normally made friends quite easily, and since going with a senior to homecoming in his freshman year, he had become relatively popular. Whatever happened, Peter was excited to welcome this new kid to the Iron family.

~~

The first sight he caught of the boy was him laden with extensive suitcases, misshapen bags and a suspicious looking case, causing Peter to snort with laughter into his burger. Just looking at how similar he was to him brought a smile to his face: they obviously shared a love for crazy elaborate inventions. 

"Hi........." the boy said nervously.

"Hi, I'm Peter,  Peter Parker" he replied.

"Harley Keener."

Sharing a  warm smile and a friendly handshake, Peter took a proper look at this Harley guy. He wasn't traditionally attractive, with his longish shaggy brown hair a little on the greasy side, but he invoked something in Peter that he had never felt before. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it spread through his body like the warmth in summer twilight, quickening his heartbeat.    

He had a feeling that this guy was going to be a great friend.

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗵𝗶 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𝗶𝗱𝗸 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝘁𝘄 𝘅

also if you want to, don't feel obliged to, but for updates and stuff they'll be on my instagram