3) Harley's P.O.V

As he climbed into the backseat of Tony's Audi R8 with Peter, Harley couldn't help but keep staring at him. He didn't know how it was humanly possible to beautiful as that boy was. As they drove through the rainy streets of New York, the three of them chatted amiably about all sorts of things: Harley's inventions, Peter's new suit and even the gossip from the Avengers. From how much he talked about difficult scientific principles, Harley could tell that he was as intelligent as his eyes portrayed, which made him love him even more. As the topic turned to school, Peter started talking about his friends, Ned and Michelle, who he hoped Harley would like too. As he described Michelle, or MJ, as he called her, Tony winked at Harley in a suggestive way, and his heart sank. Oh great, he thought, just another straight boy to fall desperately in love with. He couldn't count the number of times this had happened before, and he was sick of it. Sometimes he just wished he could be normal, be just like everyone else, and not have to worry about whether or not someone would even like the kind of person he was.

~~

After they had been driving for about three-quarters of an hour, a large and impressive building slowly appeared in view. Harley knew that logo anywhere- they were finally at the Avengers Tower, and his new home.

Peter helped him unload his luggage from the trunk of the car, and carried it up the steps to the main entrance with him. Once it was all there, he smiled his beautiful smile and his heart melted into a puddle of happiness. Tony and Peter lead Harley through the exquisite entrance hall and into the elevator, going up to the 82nd floor to enter the personal quarters of the Avengers. Everything below there was used as communications for S.H.I.E.L.D and the Avengers, laboratories, and offices for Stark Industries.

When they entered the Avengers' penthouse, Harley was amazed by what it had to offer. There were private suites for each superhero, with en-suite bathrooms and walk-in-closets. There was also a gym, multiple labs, a recreation cinema room, a large bar area for parties and a gigantic kitchen-living-dining room space where all the Avengers were assembled, watching a movie on the huge TV screen.

Thor was there, his usual chubby belly hanging out as he downed his beer. Then, on his left was Steve, with Sam and Bucky close by, all enjoying their doughnuts (with red, white and blue sprinkles, of course). Next to them, in a large armchair, was Clint, here on a trip away from his family home. Snuggled together on the next sofa were Natasha and Bruce, sharing a large bucket of popcorn, and nearby were Vision and Wanda, who, as usual, had denied the offer of Western snacks, and had instead opted for large bowls of paprikash. Pepper, Happy and Morgan sat together, with three empty spaces for Tony, Peter and Harley. Rhodey was absent on a military mission, and the guardians were out on a quest to find Quill's dad, Yondu. However, Carol and Valkyrie were there: they were in the corner being their usual selves, making out and paying no attention to the film at all. Tony sat down on the couch, cuddled up to Pepper and Morgan, and Peter leapt onto the couch and immediately webbed some snacks from the kitchen. Harley sunk into the soft pillows next to him: he was home.