4) Peter's P.O.V

Ned, Peter, Harley and Michelle walked into their first period Physics class and chose seats in the middle-to-back area of the classroom. An annoying boy sat on the back row threw a spit-wad at the back of their heads, and proclaimed "Hey, Penis Parker! Who's your new boyfriend?". A red blush spread across Harley's face as Peter put his arm around him and turned him to face the front of the classroom. "Don't worry about him," Ned assured him, "He's just Flash, he's a weirdo and has nothing better to do than bother people with superior fashion sense. I mean, look at his hat, is it as good as mine? No. His hat wears him, but I wear my hat." Then they all burst out laughing as the teacher walked in and the class began.

Mr Harrington's drawling voice filled the stuffy classroom, "So, hello class! Before we begin today's interesting lesson about the integration of dust particles, I have some sad news. I am afraid to say that my wife Emily has been admitted to hospital from her severe perfume allergy. Thoughts and prayers are appreciated. Mr Parker, would you mind taking your hand away from your friend's shoulder?"

Peter and Harley both turned pink and quickly removed themselves from the embrace. He had no idea why he had left his arm around him for so long. It had just felt so warm, so natural, that he didn't know why he wouldn't. Shaking his head, Peter returned to the dust particles, and settled in for a long, boring day.

hi everyone! i am so sorry for not updating this in forever, i've had to pick my gcse options and it's been a bit of a stress but i'm back now. sorry that it's not very long or good. thanks so much for reading xx