A Few Minutes Early

Dracos POV

     "As you can see, Lucinda here obviously added way too much ashwing dust, so instead of invisibility it turns the drinker into a grainy gray figure, like a static television. Now, onto Kalamas-"

     I was about to continue lecturing my students, but there was a pop behind me and I immediately spun around, wand pointed at the figure that had appeared- who wasn't staring at anything but the parchment in his hands.

     "Draco, why in hell is our water bill so high? Five-hundred galleons! That's outrageously high! How many baths have you taken to get our wa-"

     "Potter," I snapped, his head looking up to meet me in shock, then his jaw dropped at the students.

     "You- You weren't supposed to have a class this period-"

     "It's friday, dumbass. I have a class fifth period on friday."

     "What? No, it's thursday!"

     "Potter," I said slowly, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. "Our bills come on fridays. Now why in hell, would spontaneously, our water bill appear on the thursday?"

     "Oh."

     I groaned and buried my face in my hands. "You are impossible. Thanks for disrupting my class Potter, you can leave n-"

      "No, I'm going to stay. It's too much energy to apparate all the way back home."

     I grit my teeth, my eyes flaring but spun on my heels, facing my class again as he plopped himself into my desk chair. "Feet off my desk, Potter," I snapped, not looking back while he groaned, mumbling about something up my arse while his feet thudded to the floor. I merely rolled my eyes.

     "Professor Malfoy?"

     I sighed, looking up. "What, Garrett?"

     "Is that-"

     "Harry Potter? The boy who lived to make me miserable? Yes."

     "Ta-daaa," Harry cheered for himself weakly from the front of the room.

     "You live with Harry Potter?!" Maria gasped, looking over at me with wide eyes.

     "It's probably just a neighbor's thing with a shared bill," another kid spoke up, rolling his eyes.

     "Silence," I snapped, glaring. "My life is for me to know, and me only. I will not have this rumor nonsense flooding around the school. If I hear anyone talking about it outside of this room, it's a three hour detention and two-hundred lines of 'I will not spread rumors or gossip about Professor Malfoy'! Understood?"

     Everyone nodded, but a few people were snickering. My glare shut them up quickly. "Damn, you're almost as feisty as Snape," Harry whistled, me spinning around to glare at him.

     "Potter, I will hang you from the ceiling rafters where NO ONE will find you and have Peeves annoy you to death."

     He mimicked zipping his lips. "But what if I want to-"

     "Silencio!"

     Shoving my wand back into my pocket, I turned to face the class. "Now, never do that to another person unless extremely necessary. Or if you're- Nevermind. Just don't use that on anybody."

     The kids nodded and I proceeded to go around, testing potions. Half-way through Alice's potion, I sighed, glaring at the table. "What did I say about feet on my desk?"