Aged: Part Two (Smut)

Someone (BabiBunny44) requested a smutty, Top!Draco part two sooo here we go, another choking one shot but with Top!Draco! Whoopie!

Draco pause before the bathrooms, eyeing the crowds around it. "I've got a better idea. Follow me."

Harry followed obediently and Draco can't help but feel the elation in his chest at having Harry Potter, the wizarding worlds most famous celebrity, follow him around like a lost puppy, begging to be fucked- if the impatient whine was anything to go by.

"Patience," Draco tutted, taking them towards the back. "This should work nicely."

He shoved open the door to a back office, shutting and locking it behind them before flicking on the lights. A dull, yellow-white light stuttered into existence, casting a soft glow across their faces. Harry opened his mouth but Draco clicked his tongue, effectively shutting up the green-eyed boy. "We can talk about anything you want later. I've been waiting for this long enough- unless you've changed your mind? Which would be rather disappointing, but I don't fancy molesting you. So? What is it?" Draco rose a brow, inquiring the shorter boy to speak.

Harry flushed. "It can wait."

"Good."

Draco had an advantage over Harry- he was tall, while the later was much shorter and a bit more broad, maybe more muscled but it was obvious that age had lightened him up a bit.

Placing pale hands delicately over Harry's hips, Draco crowded Harry against an empty wall, melding their bodies together, fitting against each other like pieces of a puzzle. Dracos right knee nuzzled between Harry's thighs, pushing them apart and pressing his own knee against Harry's start of an erection, which had the black-haired boy whimpering softly.

"I didn't take you to be a bottom, Potter," Draco mumbled, licking the tendons on the side of Harry's throat, nipping softly as he went. "I thought I'd have to fight for my position as top."

"N-No," Harry stuttered, cursing under his breath softly when Draco grazed his teeth against his jawline. "Wait," he said, placing his hands on the blonds chest and pushing slightly. Draco backed off immediately.

"Want me to stop?"

"No, no, don't, but I- I have a request," Harry stammered out, his face going red. "How... willing are you?"

"I'm willing to try almost anything once, and many things more than once," Draco murmured. "What do you have in mind?" He caressed Harry's face as though they were life-long lovers, admiring the mans features like a precious gem.

Harry opened his mouth but couldn't seem to speak, so he just grabbed Dracos hand and brought it up, placing the long fingers against his throat, looking up at Draco in such an innocent manner that the blond cursed.

"Oh hell," Draco groaned, squeezing slightly and nearly crashing Harry's head into the wall with the passionate, hungry kiss that ensued. "You're fucking perfect. Shorter, submissive, into choking? Hell, you're made for me, Potter. I'm not letting go of you easily."

"Clothes, off," Harry demanded, tearing at the buttons of Dracos shirt until it hung losely on his shoulders.

Draco pulled his hand away from Harry's throat for just enough time to take off their shirts before placing his hands on the mans tanned abdomen and slowly trailing his hands up his body, applying pressure in certain areas, searching for weak spots. He found one beneath his ribs and another at his pebbled nipples, his clavicle being especially sensitive. "How far do you like to take this?" Draco inquired, finally letting his hands meet the others throat, liking the contrast of his pale, bony fingers against the shorter mans tanned skin.