1

"Alexis I already told you I'd go to this ONE party with you, now shut up about it"

"Okay okay. I'm just excited. My bestfriend is FINALLY going to a party. This is big Allyson. I'm taking your party virginity"

"Ew dont say that" I say cringing

"Ohhh Ally look, hottie at 12 o'clock" she whisper shouts pointing behind us. I turn to look. Mattia. Hes do be looking fine doe.

I turn back and look at her. "Lex sweetie for one, mattia has gone to school with us since kindergarten. And, he's behind us so he isn't at 12 o'clock" I say mimicking her voice at the end.

"Oh shhhhh Ally, you know what I meant. And he wasnt HOT until this year. He had a major glowup over the summer."

"Whatever Lex. You're literally dating James."

"Yeah I know but you aren't. You should go for Mattia."

That made me cackle. I choke on the end of my fry. When I get my breath back I respond with "Shut up he could get literally anyone. I'm nothing special."

"Shut up with your insecure ass. You're fucking gorgeous."

I dont respond. I'm not having this arguement with her right now. And luckily for me the bell rings signaling the end of lunch.

"Love you Lex I'll meet you at my car after school."

"Love you too" and with that shes off. I love Alexis I do. We've been friends since before I can remember but sometimes she's a lot to handle. Usually James is here to distract her. Today he had some dumb Football camp thing. I don't really know.

I walk into my Chemistry class and look for a seat. The only one left is at a table with Mattia. I sit down and immediately get on my phone. It's a habit. Social anxiety and all that. The bell rings and Mrs. Marquez walks in. I put my phone away.

"We're going to be starting a project today. The person next to you is your partner." I look at Mattia and he gives me a slight smile.

The class goes by pretty quick and Mattia told me he couldn't work tonight because he had a party. Probably the same one I'm going to.

"Yeah. I have plans tonight anyway" I respond.

"Well I still have your number from 6th grade so I'll text you tomorrow."

"Okay" I said before walking away.

My last class goes by quick. I just sit in the back.

When the final bell rings I go to my car and see Alexis waiting for me.

I drive us to my house and immediately she runs up to my room. Shes looking for clothes for the party. I roll my eyes and walk up the stairs behind her.