7

Getting over him has proven to be difficult. And I'm only in the first 10 minutes of the first class I have with him.

I don't understand how he can make me feel so special by just looking at me.

"Allyson, allyson" he says tapping me. Shit I zoned out.

"Uh hi what?"

"We have to write a paragraph about our weekend. Yknow the same thing we always do on Mondays in out english class."

"Oh yeah right sorry." I say laughing and pulling out my notebook.

He laughs and starts writing. As I get partly though my paragraph I hear Mattia scoot closer to me putting his hand on my thigh and leaning his head on my shoulder looking at my paper.

"Gonna include how I took your virginity." He whispers in my ear making chills wind down my spine.

I let out a laugh and slap his arm. "No Mattia I didn't intend on telling the class about that. Sorry"

He laughs and pulls out his phone with one hand still on my thigh and his head still on my shoulder. I just let him stay like that as I continue to write.

"Okay we're going to share out to the class now so Mattia put your phone away. You're first."

"I started off my weekend at my boy alejandros house with some friends having a good time. I started hanging out with this cool girl that night. Then she went home and I ended up staying over at alejandros. The next day I did a project with Allyson. We had a good time and hung out a little bit after that. Then on Sunday I went on a date with Kairi to Chick-fil-a." He winks at kairi. Making the whole class laugh "After me and Kai got back from Chick-fil-a I went over to Jenna's house and hung out with her and Taylor."

He says and sits back down. My heart dropped to my feet. He went to Jenna's. He spent his day Sunday at Jennas while I was home thinking about him.

I really am such a fool. I knew he didnt actually like me. Why would he. I'm so stupid. Delusional.

"Okay Ms. Allyson you're up"

I stand and walk to the front. "I started off my weekend with my friend Alexis. Then I hung out with this guy. We talked for a while. Then I went home and yknow. Slept. On Saturday I worked on a project with the same guy. Had to get the stupid thing done. I could've done it alone. And wish I did." At this point I'm making direct eye contact with Mattia. "On Sunday I was back to being alone in my room. By myself and I read a book. Alexis was gonna come over but cancelled last minute to hangout with her boyfriend James. So I just chilled alone because everyone else was clearly busy." I finish still making direct eye contact with Mattia still. I hope he knows I'm talking about him.

I sit back down and he pulls my chair close to his. "You're really mad about me going to Jenna's place?"

"Why would I be. We arent dating. We arent even a 'thing"' I say with finger quotes.

He doesnt say anything and the presentations continue. Everyone finishes and she just says we can do whatever until the end of class.

"Wanna hangout tonight Allyson"

"I have plans."

"With who Alexis? Everyone knows shes going out with James tonight. Shes been posting about it for 2 days"

"No, I have plans with one of my other friends."

"You don't have other friends. You said so yourself"

"I have homework"

"Its the first class of the day. You don't even know if you have homework"

"If you want to hangout with someone so bad go hangout with jenna."

"So you are mad about the Jenna thing then."

"I dont fucking care about the dumb jenna thing."

"I'll be over at yours by 5"

"No mattia, No you wont"

"See you then"

Before I can say anything the bell rings and hes out of the door. God he doesnt know how to take "no" as an answer.

A/n okay so like. I have over 100 reads in this now. Wtffff thank you guys so much. I never expected to even get ten. Like damn thank you all. I love you and Happy Valentines Day. Also thank you to a few of you who have added this to your reading list and thank allyson1_ and fairysums for voting for this story