20

My birthday is in 2 days. My mom is leaving to go on another business trip tomorrow. Shes been home for the last month and a half and I feel like shit because since me and Mattia started dating a month ago I spent more time with him then her.

As if she read my mind she walked into my room and layed on my bed next to me. "I'm gonna miss you" I say looking at her.

"Im gonna miss you too. But, on the bright side you made friends with your boyfriends friends and you have Lex and Allan." She says smiling at me. "Plus this time I'll only be gone for 2 weeks, not 2 months like last time"

"My friends are pretty cool" I said and smiled. I really did love all of them. Me and Ale usually just made fun of eachother. Me and Kairi got pretty close. Hes super funny. They all talk about Alvaro and Roshaun alot and they came down last weekend.

Alexis and James broke up. She still hasn't talked to me about what happened. Shes been quiet. They broke up Monday and it was not Wednesday. I'll give her space. Let her talk when shes ready.

Allan and his boyfriend have been fighting lately. Kai was with this chick named emily she cheated though. Alejandro is talking to some girl named Katie.

Me and mattia celebrated our one month yesterday. He took me out to eat at the same place we went on our first date.

"I'll leave 1,000 in the usual spot tomorrow when I leave so you have the money for what you need." My mom speaks up hugging me.

"I love you mom" I say squeezing her tight.

"Get some sleep babygirl. You have school tomorrow." She says standing up and walking out.

It always hurts when my mom leaves. Bad, but over time I got used to it. When I lay down and finally get covered up mattia texts me.

Mattia
Come over?

Allyson
Its 9:30. I'm already
In bed

Mattia
And I'm horny and
I want to see you

Allyson
And how exactly
do you expect me
to ask my mom?
It's late

Mattia
Dont ask I only
live down the
Street, sneak
out.

Allyson
Is your family home?

Mattia
Nah, went out
To my aunts

Allyson
Be there in 5

I put shoes on, sweats and one of Mattias hoodies. Theres 3 Mattias. 1. Cute and sweet Mattia. 2. Horny and hot Mattia. And 3. Goofy and cute mattia.

Tonight we have Mattia number 2. I've become familiar with this Mattia a total of 4 times over this last month. 2 of the times we got interrupted. Alejandro didnt look me or Mattia in the eyes for a week after he was the one who caught us. The other time his family came home upstairs and we didnt get far in the first place. Unfortunately.

When I got to Mattias house the only car was his. I knock on the door and he immediately pulls me into a kiss. God the things he does to me.

He shuts the door with one hand and pushes my back against it pinning me to the door. "God you're hot" he says pulling away and looking at me. Suddenly his lips are on my neck sucking leaving hickies for sure.

"The things I want to do to you" he says looking at me again

"What's stopping you then?" I respond.

He just smirks and rips off his hoodie revealing that it was the only thing I was wearing on my top half. His lips attack mine again. Then right outside the house we hear three car doors open. Shit his family.

"Fuck" mattia says. "Come on" he says pulling my hand and rushing me downstairs grabbing his hoodie as we go.

"They always show up at the worst times" I say crossing my arms and putting his hoodie back on.

"Its okay baby. Your mom is leaving for two weeks tomorrow." He says smiling and engulfing me in a hug. "Can you stay over?"

"Its a Wednesday Mattia. And my mom leaves tomorrow. I've gotta go home" I say making him frown.

"Can I come with you?" He says hopeful.

"If your parents let you." I respond.

"Ma" he says walking up the stairs. Me following close behind. "Can I stay over at Allys?"

"If that's okay with her mom" she says looking at me.

"My moms cool with it" I smile.

Mattia runs downstairs grabbing his phone and then we go to my house and lay in my bed.

We have cute mattia back. "Goodnight baby." He says wrapping his arms around my and pulling me close to him. Next thing I know I fall asleep in his arms.

A/n so ummm were number 9 in mattiapolibio like top ten. Holy shit yall. I fucking love you guys thank you so much for your support on this story. It really does mean so much to me. I really hope you're all enjoying this because I love to write it for you guys.