16

The last bell of the day rings and I am ready to go home. I walk out to my car. I see Mattia waiting for me and Alexis waving bye as she gets into James' car. I smile and walk a little faster excited to hangout with Mattia.

As I get close to the car he puts his phone in his pocket and smiles at me. "How was the rest of your day?" He questions pulling me into a hug.

"Honestly. Boring but now I get to go home and I am beyond excited." He let's go and I unlock the car. Once the music starts playing I start backing out of the parking lot.

"So what're we gonna do tonight?" He asks grabbing my thigh. Making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Uhhh. I dont know I didnt think of that when I invited you over, I just knew I wanted you over. I like being around you" I admit.

"I'm glad you invited me. I like being around you too. Its wierd because I've never really felt like this with anyone else." He says looking at me. I keep my eyes on the rode. And I can feel my cheeks heating up. I just smiled. I know he saw it.

I turn the corner and pull up at my house. I see my moms car in the driveway. I smile. I've missed her, like. Alot.

"Um so I forgot to tell you but my mom came home today so I guess you're meeting her tonight."

"Oh so were already introducing parents?"

"I guess." I say with a smile.

We get out of the car and I walk up to the door Mattia following close behind me.

"Mom I'm home!" I announce. Soon I see her walking down the stairs.

She smiles and hugs me tight. "I missed you baby." She smiles squeezing me.

"I missed you more." I respond.

She pulls away. "Who's this cutie" she say looking at Mattia.

"This is my friend Mattia. Is it cool if he hangs out today?"

"Of course."

"Love you mom. We'll be up in my room." I say and she nods me off.

At the top of the stairs I hear my mom yell "Leave the door open!"

"Its not like that mom!" I yell back laughing and walking into my room. And closing the door.

I hop onto my bed and Mattia hops onto of me. "Its not like that?" He says looking at me smiling.

"Nope" I say popping the p.

"Oh really" he states leaning down to kiss me. He pushes his body against mine. Deepening the kiss.

My arms wrap around his neck pulling him closer to me. He pulls his lips off of mine and rolls off of me laying next to me. "Come backkk" I wine.

"No, it's not like that" he says laughing I pout when my door opens.

"I've got a work dinner tonight. Im Sorry. Tomorrow we can hangout after you get out of school" my mom says.

I stand and walk up to her. "I love you, have fun" I say hugging her.

"I'll be home by 10" she says leaving. When I hear the door downstairs close I shit mine and lay down next to Mattia.

He pulls me close to him and holds me. Its quiet but I just let it be. I want to enjoy this moment. With Mattia.

"You're so warm Mamas" he says muffled. I feel my heart skip a beat. That was hot. Hes never called me that before. I like it.

"You're comfy" I say back. Then he turns me around and looks at me.

"This is probably like a bad time to ask but I just dont want to wait anymore. So, Allyson will you please be my girlfriend." He says looking into me.

My heart does this wierd flutter thing. I sit up and look at him. "Wait really?" I ask surprised. Happy, but sirprised.

"Please?" He says sitting up and looking at me.

"Um yes. Duh of course I will" I say smiling at him. He looks at me and returns my smile.

He grabs my legs pulling my onto his lap and connecting our lips.