11

I wake up to the sound of my annoying ass alarm clock. I sit up and grab my phone looking at my phone.

4 messages
1 missed call

Alexis
Thank you for last night Ally. I'll pay you back I promise.

Sure you will

Mattia
Goodmorning, want a ride to school?

Ally
I'm good, but thank you😊

Allan
Goodmorning Allyson. Remember our plans for later

Ally
I would never forget

Mom
I'll be home soon baby. I miss you so much

Ally
I miss you more

I get up and walk to my closet. After over 30 minutes of deciding what I'm going to wear. I deside on a black crop top and black jeans.

I get in my car and drive to McDonalds because I have extra time

I get in my car and drive to McDonalds because I have extra time. I pick up my food and an extra coffee.

I pull up to the school and park in my usual spot. I see Alexis waiting on me. Here goes nothing. I get out of my car and walk up to her handing her the coffee I got her.

She immediately hugs me. "I'm sorry for yesterday Ally. I was over dramatic. I get it you have plans and I shouldn't have been bitter with you, you didnt deserve it and even after all that you saved my ass. You're literally such a kind hearted person and I dont deserve you."

"Um about yesterday"

"What?"

"I'm not going to allow myself to be treated like that. I had a lot of time to think after Mattia left yesterday. I'm not going to let you treat me like shit anymore. I love you Lex. And I want to help you all that I can but if you're going to be mean to me than I just cant."

"I really am sorry. I promise it won't happen again"

"If it does Alexis I can't stay in this situation. Stuff has got to change in this friendship or its going to fail."

"Okay, I promise to be better"

"Love you Lex" I say hugging her.

I walk into class and sit in the back like usual. Mattia sits next to me. "You ready for the date?"

Beyond ready. "Yeah I guess." I smile at him.

He just smiles back and pulls his chair closer to mine laying his head on my shoulder and grabbing my hand. This is new.

The rest of the class went by quickly. Mattia was being touchy and goofy. But like ain't no complaints.

The day went by fast as fuck. I got to my car and Alexis was sitting by it. "You might have plans and I get that. But, if it's okay can I come over?"

"Um my friend Allan is coming over but I can ask him."

"Please"

I call Allan

"Hey Ally"

"Hi Allan. Um so when are you coming over?"

"Whenever is fine."

"Okay um I have a date with Mattia tonight at 6 so you should come over now. And one more question."

"Ask away."

"Can my friend Alexis hangout with us?"

"Sure. I'd love to make some more friends."

"Okay see you soon!"

And with that I hangup. "He said you can come"

"YOU HAVE A DATE WITH MATIAAAA"

My cheeks turn bright red. "Yeah. Tonight at 6."

"Bitch I'm so happy for you. You gonna be looking good as hell tonight after we get you ready."

I just smile and drive us to my house.

A/n sorry this chapter is lowkey boring and shitty but I promise the next few wont be as boring. I love you guys thank you so much for 500+ reads. Like that's fucking crazy<3