12

I pull into my parking spot at my house and as usual Alexis runs into my house. This time shes gonna be looking for a dress for me and Mattias date.

As I get out of my car I see a new car pull up to my house. It must be Allan. I wait for him to get out of his car and walk up to me.

"Ally!" He says hugging me.

"Hi Allan" I say immediately hugging him back.

"Wheres this new friend I'm meeting?"

"Shes in my room probably raiding my closet trying to find what I'm going to wear on my date with Mattia."

"I guess the half gay side of me is coming out tonight so I can get you ready for this date."

This makes me ugly laugh.

"Let's go" I say smiling and leading him up to my room.

"Hey Alexis I'd like to introduce you to Allan."

"Hey Allan I'm Alexis. It's nice to meet you" she says shaking his hand. We all start laughing.

"Okay so we need to curl your hair." Alexis says.

"And you need some makeup but only light makeup because we dont know where you're going." Allan adds.

"He said dress fancy so I'm thinking one of the black and white dresses you have. The hard part is choosing which one."

I just smile. "Then we need to start getting me ready."

"Okay Allan, do you know how to curl hair?" Alexis asks him.

"I used to curl my sister's. I can do hair"  he says and smiles at us.

"Okay cool then I'll do makeup. We only have 2 hours."

"Thank you guys, really." I say.

And with that they get to work. Allan was really good and quick at curling my hair. A real hero. Alexis did light makeup but because it's her it still took and hour for her to 'perfect' it.

Once it's done you can tell in have a little bit of makeup but Alexis made it look like my natural face which I'm quite grateful for.

Allan did really good on my curls making them look good and not super fake. If he weren't talking to this guy named Joe and I weren't super into Mattia I would marry him because of his hair skills.

Now the hard part. Choosing the dress. Damn.

After a good 30 minutes of looking we all deside that this is the best dress option for me.

5:30. Shit were so close. My stomach feels tight because of all the nerves.

"What if it doesn't go well. What if I make him hate me."

"Allyson you already slept with him and got jealous because of his friends and he still seems to be crazy about you. I don't think you're driving him away any time soon."

I smile at her words. "Oh my god wait. YOUVE ALREADY DONE THE DIRTY WITH HIM!?!?" Allan exclaims

"Um yeah, at a party."

"Wow. You are more of a baddie than I though you were." He responds making all three of us bust up laughing.

"Not a baddie. Hes the first guy I've ever slept with and made out with"

"Wow, the plot thickens. He took your virginity. No wonder you're attached." He says which makes us all bust up laughing.

Then the doorbell rings. I throw a pair of black heels on and walk down stairs. Fuck. Hes here. This is real.

I'm.
Going.
On.
A.
Date.
With.
Mattia!

I open the door and see that he has flowers. My heart literally melts.

"Aww thank youuu" I say hugging him and grabbing the flowers. I walk to the kitchen and put them in the fridge so they stay fresh until I can put them in a vase.

"I- you look- how did i-. You look amazing Allyson. How did I score a date with you"

I smile and feel my cheeks heating up. I look down and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. In the distance I hear Allan's car pulling away. Alexis went with him.

"Look at meee" he says grabbing my chin softly and making me look at him.

"You're pretty cute yknow" he says making me smile and he grabs my hand leading me to his car.

"This is going to be the first date I ever go on."

"Really?" He says looking at me at the stop light.

"Yeah. You're the first guy to actually take me on a date."

He smiles and grabs my thigh. "You ready for this?"

"So ready" I respond with a smile.