13

"Sooo where I we going?" I said looking at his side profile.

"Be patient. Were almost there, you'll see." He responds giving my thigh a slight squeeze.

"I'm not that patient. That's something I think you should know about me"

He just smiles and lets out a quiet laugh.

We've been driving for like 10 minutes when he pulls up at a really cute restaurant. It's the perfect place for a first date. I smile. He notices and says "So you like it?"

"Its perfect" I respond with the smile still spread on my face.

He get out and runs around to my side opening my door.

When I get out he shuts the door and grabs my hand.

"So I reserved us an outside seat because I think its nicer outside."

"I've always seen this place. It's so pretty." I say admiring the lights.

"My dad brings my mom here every year on their anniversary. I thought I'd be really good for a first date."

I just smile at him and put my head on his shoulder as a lady leads us to our seat. "I'll be back soon to take your drink orders" she says with a smile and walks away.

"So you look like so beautiful." He says smiling at me.

"You look really good too" I say smiling back. Hes wearing black pants and a black shirt that is tucked in. Hes wearing a belt. He looks really good.

He smiles and we look at our menus. The lady comes back. "Whatre we gonna have for drinks?"

"I'll have a lemonade"

"I'll have a Dr. Pepper" Mattia says to her.

She smiles and walks away. I've read many romance books in my life and usually the waitress is a raging bitch and always flirting with the guy. I'm relieved to see she isn't that.

"Whatre you gonna get?" He asks me.

"I love chicken alfredo so definitely that."

"Chicken alfredo is pretty bomb."

We talked until the girl ordered out food and brought it to us. I've learned a few new things about him. His birthday. His favorite color. Things like that. I've known him since grade school but I've never KNOWN known him yknow.

I finish as much as I can and Mattia orders us to go boxes. I pack my food and we get back into his car. By now its 8:00.

"We've got one more stop then I'll drop you at home." He says

I smile at him "okay"

He drives me up to a cliff. Sit next to the edge.

"Me Ale, and Kai come up here alot. Its quiet. Relaxing."

"Its a pretty view." I say looking around.

"You're a pretty view."

"That was cringy Tia"

"Oh so I'm Tia now?"

"I'm sorry if you dont like it I'll sto-"

"I like it. No one really calls me that."

I smile. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and my head lays on his. We just sit there. In the quiet like that for a while. I think maybe like 5 minutes.

"We should go" he says

"I dont want to" I say hugging his waist

"Me either. But we have school tomorrow and it's already 8:40."

"Fineeee" I say dragging out the e as I unwrap my arms. "Its cold out" I say shivering"

"I think I have an extra hoodie in the car that you can wear." He responds grabbing my hand and helping me up. I just smile in response.

We get to his car and he gets a hoodie out of the backseat. It says shadowhill and its extremely bit on me. It smells so good though and it's so warm.

"Thank you" I say getting in the car.

He starts the car and before I want to be were at my house. "Thank you for tonight Mattia, really. I really enjoyed spending time with you."

"No, thank you. This is the best time I've had in a while." He says making my blush.

Then I proceeded to do the most ballsy thing I've ever done. I kissed him.

The similar feeling of butterflies enters my stomach and I never want them to go away. I never want him to go away.

But, eventually the kiss ends and we pull back to catch our breath.

"You're something special Allyson"

A/n
Hiiii. Omg okay so um something it's crazy to me is that people are reading and enjoying this story. I am trying my absolute hardest on it and I'm so glad you are all enjoying it. Like WOW! I love you guys. This story is like at 900+ views and is at #32 in mattiapolibio which is crazy I never expected it to get nearly that far and many view. It's like really close to 1000 and that's just crazy to me. Thank you guys so fucking much. If you've read this little note tell me some of the things you'd like to see in this story so I can get what everyone likes in here.