Chapter Four

I awoke to the sound of my alarm and got ready for school. I went downstairs after getting ready, I ate breakfast. I hugged Kelly goodbye and placed a saddle on Bullet. I rode to school and tied him to the horse post before walking into school. I gathered my stuff from my locker and walked into class. After school I met Cason at our meeting spot. I rode Bullet back to the house and he drove his truck, once again I took the short cut. As I arrived I put Bullet in the stall, placed water in the troff, and put oats in a bucket. I headed outside and saw Cason leaning against his truck. I walked to the porch and faced him "Are you going to come inside or just stand there?" he smiled at me as he walked up to me. "I was just waiting for you. " he held open the door and as soon as I was inside he walked inside. "So we have about 2 hours till we have to leave." I started walking up the stairs as he followed me. I went into my room and pulled out the dress. I felt his eyes on me as I pulled out a curling iron and plugged it in. "May I use the restroom?" I looked at him "go ahead just don't touch the curling iron or it may burn you" he smirked at me. He walked into my bathroom and started to unzip his pants "do you wish to close the door or...?" he looked at me "Nothing you haven't seen and there is" he gestured towards my body "nothing there I haven't seen". He dropped his pants and went to the bathroom. I was just about to put my dress on when I felt his hands on my abdomen. "We don't have time for this." he turned me around " how do you know I want to do it? How do you know I might just want to hug you or help you get dressed? Unless you want to..." I heard his words trail off. "it's not that I just expected you to want that with you being wolf-like and all." he laughed "wolf-like? It's not becouse I am wolf like that I like to it's the matter of fact that your my mate." I blushed and continued to get dressed. After I got my hair done and my make up done I walked out of the bathroom. I looked at him and saw him staring "what?" he blushed a little bit "nothing. Just you look as stunning maybe even a little more than when I first met you". I grabbed my shoes and walked downstairs. I checked the time ' 4:58', I looked in the mirror and ensured I looked okay. "Dont worry. They will love you." I looked at him it's like he read my mind. I walked to his truck and he opened the door. I got inside and he went to the other side. As we drove he held my hand, I was nervous yet excited at the same time. We arrived on Native American lands and I looked at him shocked. "You live here?" he laughed. "Yeah. Don't worry I don't live in a teepee to many accidents with ripping things up" I laughed. He stopped at a huge log cabin, my jaw hung. "You live in there? It's like a hotel" I said playfully shoving him. He kissed me deeply "I must warn you though my family can get well territorial, snippity, and well they shed." I laughed at the shedding part. He looked at me confused, I stopped laughing. " what? Wait were you not kidding about the shedding part?" he rubbed the back of his head. "No. You ready to go in?" I nodded as he got out of his truck. He opened my door and helped me out of his truck like a gentleman. We walked into his house and I was taken aback. He placed his hand on my lower back protectively. I heard something running down the stairs, it sounded like elephants. I held on to him nervously. "Its okay. Its just my cousins." I looked up at him nervously "I thought I would only be meeting your parents not your entire family." he kissed my forehead. Then I saw them, four wolves all different colors wrestling. "Relax they are harmless.pretty much at least." He walked me up the stairs and gave me a tour of the house. By the time the tour was done I heard howling which frightened me at first. "Relax it's just the dinner bell well howl." I hugged him tightly. " how many wolves er werewolves are there?" he looked at me completely serious " At least 200" I stared at him then I heard him laugh "relax I'm kidding". We walked to what I assumed is the dining room. It was huge with a massive antler shandaler, a huge oak table, dozens of upholstered chairs, with wooden floors , and deep red walls. He led me to the chairs next to the head of the table. He pulled out my chair and I sat down as he pushed me in. He sat beside me as he poured himself a glass of water and poured me a glass. I heard the entire room fall silent as I saw the chairs were filled with werewolves. I saw a powerful looking one that appeared as old as Calm Owl maybe older. He sat down at the head of the table beside Cason. He looked kind of like an older version of Cason. After he sat down trays of meat and other foods got passed down starting with him. Cason took the tray next, after telling me what each was he offered me some. When the trays reached the end of the table the werewolves at the end of the table took them to the kitchen before returning to their seats. "So what do you think of the house? Hopefully he hasn't showed you his room before dinner." Jason spoke causing Cason cough on his food for a second . I blushed a little bit as Cason took a drink of water "That is none of your business, brother". I remained silent as I finished my food, Jason looked at me as if trying to see something.