Chapter Nine

——Still in Cason's point of view——

I awoke and walked a few steps before falling down. I only saw black then I had a dream about Melony and I. I awoke to her lips on my forehead and her hand holding mine. I winced in pain as my body rapidly healed. I looked up at her "I will be fine. Don't worry. " she kissed me and I looked into her eyes. I felt her eyes scan my naked body "How bad are your injuries?" I stroked her hair and said "Not to bad. Just a few bites on my legs and a bite on my neck near my windpipe". She squeezed my hand as she got closer and whispered in my ear "I am supposed to be the only one bitting your neck just like how your the only one supposed to bite mine". I smirked at her and kissed her  "that's right, my little mate". She kissed me again then I heard my uncle clear his throat before speaking "excuse me but I don't think you should be in here. Wolves that are injured tend to want to mate." I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly, damn it's like he knew. I looked at her then at my uncle before sitting up and inspecting my leg. I placed my hand on my neck where he was bit, it seemed almost fully healed. I stood up as she still sat there on the floor. My uncle walked out and I looked at me. I laughed as I noticed that we look like she might be just about to do something "with the position we are in, you look like you are about to..." she laughed and stood up before handing me my clothes. I put on my clothes and kissed her before hugging her. I held her hand and we walked out of the teepee as we walked to my truck. I opened the door as she got in before running back inside to get my backpac and her backpac. I raced through the house and booked it out the door. When I returned I handed  her phone to her.  I saw her check her messages before showing me them. All of the messages she received were from Kelly. I started the car and we drove to her house as I held her hand. We arrived at her house as I parked and we walked to the door. She lifted the mat and unlocked the door. We entered and walked up the stairs as we spoke about what happened this morning. We reached her door and she opened it. I watched her  "So should I lay on the bed and wait or are you going to change in front of me." she headed to her closet. She turned around and said "I am going to go take a shower so you can decide if you want to join me or lay there." she entered her bathroom. She started the shower as I thought to myself damn I need to mate with her right now and I watched. She got undressed and stepped in the shower.

--SKIP SCENE IF YOU ARE UNDER 15---
I walked into her bathroom and closed her door. I got undressed as I watched her in the shower. When I got in the shower she was rinsing her hair as I hugged her from behind. I kissed her neck as she said "you decided to join me eh?" I trailed my hands up her torso to her chest "I didn't want to refuse this offer." I removed my hands as I grabbed her hand and turned her around. I opened a bottle of body wash and put some soap on my hands. I started to wash her body as she grabbed the shampoo and put some on her hands as she washed my hair. We finished washing eachother and she  reached to turn off the faucet, she isn't getting off the hook that easy and I stopped her. I pinned her against the shower wall, kissing her roughly. I kissed where I marked her and kissed down her torso. I got in my knees as I kissed her zone and I sat down as I pulled her down. I wasnt thinking and she landed with her shin on my zone. I groaned in pain and she looked at me before apologizing. She picked herself up and positioned herself before plunging down onto me. We fucked for a little bit. Enjoying every second of it.

TIME JUMP- TWENTY MINUETS CLEAN SCENE -------------------

I dried myself off and got dressed as I watched her do the same. She started to put on make up when I kissed her neck "You don't need make up. I don't get why you try to cover up your beauty." she giggled. She set a bottle down and turned around "Its just make up." I sighed. I kissed her deeply "I am going to put on my shoes and check the time". I walked out as she continued to put on make up while I headed downstairs. I went outside and started my truck. While I waited texting my brother and my father. After a little while she walked outside before locking the door. I watched as she ran while trying to put shoes on and she got in my truck. I started the car and I drove us to school. We arrived at school just as the 5 minute warning bell rang. I turned off my truck and grabbed my backpac. We booked it inside and I ran to my class as she ran to her locker. I reached class two minutes before the final bell rang. I sat down as the final bell rang and the teacher took role. I walked to our spot and met her there. I kissed her and walked her to my truck. We drove me home as we laughed and talked about what is going to happen. I parked and shs walked up to the door. She unlocked the door as I walked up to her "I am going to go home to talk with my father, text me if you need anything. I love you so much, my little mate." she kissed me deeply "I love you too, Cason. Text me when you get home". I drove home to talk to my father. Before dinner we talked about the other pack and what is going to happen with them attacking us. After dinner I responded to her texts and worked on homework. I fell asleep and dreamt of her.