Chapter 1

(y/n) POV

Grandma and Grandpa were fighting again for the fourth time today, "THE NERVE!" Grandma said angrily, "I'm so sorry sweetie, did you hear any of that?" Grandma asked I nodded, "Maybe it would be best for you to go live with your mother. At least then I wouldn't have to worry about you getting hit by something when your grandfather and I are fighting or that Jacques will hit you again." She said as she hugged me, "Gamma sad?" I asked, "Yes sweetheart I'm very sad that I have to send you away, but it's for your own good, and it's not like I'll never see you again. You can still come to visit me whenever you want." She said as she kissed my forehead. "Now let's go get you packed. Oh, sweetheart that must have hurt." She said as she gently cleaned away the blood from the cut on my cheek where Grandpa hit me earlier before their fight. That's actually what started the fight in the first place. "Come on let's get that cleaned up." She said sweetly. 

"Hi, sweetie." Mama said, "Can Mama have a hug?" She said sweetly as I hugged her, "Sweetie what happened?!" She asked worriedly, "Winter dear, (y/n) can't live here anymore. I don't think it's safe for a three-year-old." Grandma said, "I see, well then he will be coming with me then." Mama said.

"Alright, here we are!" Mama said as she unlocked her apartment, "I know it's not as big or fancy as Grandma's house, but I think you'll like it here." Mama said sweetly, "Now are you hungry? I can make you something." She said as I looked around until I found a picture that was broken, burnt, cut, and semi-frozen on one side. "So you found that hugh? This was a picture of me and your dad before he left. He left the day before I found out I was pregnant with you." Mama said as she took the picture away, "You really shouldn't play with this, you could get hurt." She said. "Daddy?" I said, "Maybe I'll tell you about him sometime, but for now let's just have a nice dinner together. This will be our first dinner together." She said sweetly.

Winters Storm (male child reader X mother Winter Schnee)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें