Chapter 4

Winter POV

"FOR THE LAST TIME QROW THE ANSWER IS NO, NOW LEAVE US ALONE!" I said, "But this is what a man does right?! He takes responsibility and then he marries the girl!" Qrow said as he got down on one knee again, "QROW! WHY IS IT THAT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T WANT YOU AROUND ME OR MY SON!" I said angrily earning a shocked look from not only him but from team RWBY who had been following us, "You're a drunken degenerate if you would have proposed three years ago then maybe, just maybe I would have said yes. But you didn't. After that night I woke up the next morning naked and alone in that hotel room and once I found out I was pregnant I had to work ten times as hard to keep up and earn enough to support my unborn child...but I failed. I couldn't earn nearly as much as I needed, I could just barely afford to pay my rent after (y/n) was born and within six months I was forced to send him to live with my mother until about two months ago. So no I will not marry you, nor will I ever think to marry you." I said, "(Y/N)'S OUR COUSIN?!" two girls yelled in shock. "Just leave Qrow, you might be (y/n)'s biological father, but you are not his father." I said before I walked away.

"Winter." Weiss said, "What is it." I said, "Are you alright?" She asked, "Honestly no, but I have to be for my son." I said, "Winter why don't I watch him for a few hours while you recompose yourself." She said, "Yes that seems like an excellent idea." I said, "Besides Yang and Ruby have been wanting to see their new cousin again." She said with a slight laugh before she left with (y/n). 'Sending (y/n) to live with Mother was the hardest thing I had ever had to do in my entire life. I felt humiliated. I felt like a failure.' I thought, "Damn you Qrow Branwen!" I said angrily.