Chapter 6

Winter POV

"Sweetie don't drink out of that it's icky." I said as I took Qrow's old flask away making him look sad, "Sweetie, you have your own sippy cups." I said as I handed him one of his usual sippy cups, but he threw it at the floor, "WANT DADDY!" he demanded, "No way. Your father is a terrible terrible influence and the last thing anyone needs is another Qrow Branwen!" I said, "Mama hate Daddy?" he asked, "I guess you could say that. Mama's still hurt from something Daddy did to her a long time ago." I said, "Mama hate me?" he asked sadly, "No, no not at all! Sweetheart I could never hate you. You did come from me after all." I said, "Remember, you are (y/n) Schnee, and no one can ever change that." I said, "Now! Mama has to go to work! So you will be spending the day with your aunt, and your cousins by association. And to ensure they don't try anything, I put a GPS chip in your clothes, and Qrow will be busy all day!" I said.

(y/n) POV

"AUNTIE!" I said as I launched myself at my aunt, but her friend caught me, "Pretty." I said as I looked up at her, "Are you alright kiddo?" Blake asked, "Blake I think you just gave my nephew his very first crush." Auntie said with a slight laugh, "Here we go again." Blake said with a sigh.