Chapter 5

(y/n) POV

"There's our adorable baby cousin!" Yang said as she took me from auntie Weiss, "Want Mama." I said, "Sweetie Winter is very very upset at the moment. She just needs a bit of time by herself." Auntie Weiss said, "How about we take you to see your dad instead?" Ruby said, "Wouldn't that be nice?" She said, "Well how about it? Wanna go see your dad?" Yang asked, "Otay." I said.

"UNCLE QROW!" Ruby said, "Yeah?" Daddy said, "What's (y/n) doing here?! His mom made it very clear that she doesn't want me anywhere near him." He said, "Well she's not here now so spend time with your son and I won't tell my sister about this unsanctioned visit!" Auntie Weiss said, "Alright." Daddy said as auntie Weiss, Ruby, and Yang left. "So uh wanna have a drink?" He asked, "Dwink?" I said, "Okay I can see this is gonna be fun." He said.

Winter POV

"Weiss I'm here to pick up (y/n)." I said, "Oh um about (y/n)..." Weiss said, "CHEEZE IT!" Ruby shouted as she and the other two members of her team ran away, "Look Weiss I'm tired and I just wanna get my son and go home. So I'll ask again, where is my son?" I asked, "He's not here..." Weiss said, "And where exactly is he?" I asked, "With his father..." She said, "I'm sorry I must be more tired than I thought because I could've sworn that you said that my son was with Qrow." I said, Weiss just laughed nervously, I took a deep breath to try to regain my composure, "What!" I said angrily.

"QROW!" I shouted as I kicked open the door to Qrow's room and found (y/n) drinking out of a flask, "(Y/N) PUT THAT DOWN!" I shouted as I took the flask away, "(y/n) honey earmuffs on." I said as (y/n) covered his ears, "What the Hell are you thinking giving a three-year-old booze!" I said angrily, "Winter it's not..." Qrow began to say, "Not what, no here's what I think and that's you weren't thinking! So you gave MY son alcohol likely leading to the same alcoholism that ruined our relationship!" I said, "You done yet?" He asked, "Yes I'm done...for now." I said, "Ok well it's not what you think cause that's not booze its juice. He saw my flask and wanted to drink out of one cause he thought it was cool. So I gave him one of my old ones and filled it with juice. I'm not a complete idiot Winter." He said, "Debateable." I said as I picked up (y/n). "Bye-bye!" (y/n) said happily as he waved at Qrow, "Bye bud, here you can keep this." Qrow said as he gave (y/n) the flask he was drinking out of and ruffled his hair before we left.