Chapter 2

Winter POV

"Ok sweetie, Mommy has to go to work, but remember when I get home you have to be packed and ready to go visit auntie Weiss." I said as (y/n) colored on the floor, "OK!" He said, "Be a good boy for the babysitter while I'm gone." I said as I kissed his forehead, "Bye honey I love you." I said as I walked away.

"Thank you, ma'am please come again." The shop clerk said as I left. 'Well he's a bit young, but it'll be good for him.' I thought as I walked home.

"Sweetheart I got off early!" I said as I walked into the apartment to find (y/n) asleep on the couch with a movie playing on the TV. "Miss Schnee your home early!" A girl said as she walked out of the bathroom.

 "Miss Schnee your home early!" A girl said as she walked out of the bathroom

"Thank you again for watching him, Jessica." I said as I handed her forty-five lien, "Miss Schnee, this is too much!" She said, "No, no it's fine. Think of it as a thank you gift for all your help watching (y/n) these past few weeks." I said.

"Well look who's up. Did you have a nice nap sweetie?" I asked as (y/n) woke up, "Mama?" (y/n) said, "I got you all packed up. Now I know this trip was only supposed to be a few days, but you missed your flight so you'll be going to Vale with the students who are entering the Vytal Tournament. Then Mommy is going to come get you and we'll spend the rest of the Festival together." I said.

Weiss POV

"Weiss why are we here?! It's so boring and we've been here for hours!" Ruby complained, "Quiet! I'm waiting for someone." I said, "OH MY GOSH! Is it your secret boyfriend." She said, "What no! Why would you even think that you dolt?!" I said, "Well you dressed up all nice today." She said.

(y/n) POV

"I ALWAYS LOOK NICE YOU DOLT!" Auntie Weiss shouted from outside the manta as the door opened until I saw her.

"AUNTIE!" I shouted happily, "We shall continue this discussion later

"AUNTIE!" I shouted happily, "We shall continue this discussion later." Auntie Weiss said as she turned to face me, "Now let's see here where could my darling nephew be?" She said, "HERE!" I said excitedly, "Hmm no my nephew couldn't possibly be this big boy." She said I started to get worried that she really didn't know me, "Oh come here." She said as she hugged me, "I missed you so much (y/n)." She said, "Weiss who's the kid?" A girl asked, "This is my darling nephew (y/n). (y/n) this is Dolt." Auntie said, "HEY!" Dolt said.

"And this is our dorm. This is where me and my team live together." Auntie said "And these are my other teammates, Yang and Blake." She said as she put me down. I instantly hid behind my aunt's legs, "Aww isn't he adorable!" Yang said, "It's ok (y/n), Yang's my sister and even tho she might look all mean and scary she's really nice...until you mess with her hair." Ruby said. Suddenly I remembered that I had to give something to Auntie. I tugged on my aunt's skirt, "What is it sweetie?" Auntie asked as I unzipped one of my bags and pulled out a weird black box. "Is this for me?" She asked I nodded as she took the box and sat down on her bed with me. "Let's see what's in here." She said as she opened the box revealing a gun.

" She said as she opened the box revealing a gun

"Weiss..." The others said, "There's a note." Auntie said, "Weiss if you are reading this then (y/n) gave you the gun box like I told him too. This is his very first weapon and I would like for you to teach him how to use a blade. I planned on doing this myself however I have been far too busy as of late. I expect for him to have learned how to properly use his weapon by the time I arrive in Vale. Winter." Auntie read. "My sister gave her three-year-old son a gun." Auntie said, "She's...insane/ a genius!" They all said, "It makes perfect sense that her son would begin his training at such a young age!" Auntie said, "Correction you're both insane." Yang said.