Fruits of Evil | Chapter 9

Today was the day on which the queen of demons would visit Viridia's mansion. The preparations were all completed and all that was left was to wait of Iria's arrival.
Viridia was waiting with Un and Jill at the entrance of the mansion.

"Is the food ready?" Viridia asked Un.

"The food is ready, mistress Vandela. Dragon Roast and Ent Souffle. Some Chaos Fruit Salad has also been prepared."

"What about the decorations?"

"The blood candles are all set up and lit. The Wyvern skull thrones are at opposite sides of the table, as far away from each other as possible. The Hydra spines are all hung up in-between the trees. Because of delivery problems we couldn't get the lava," Un responded.

"I feel like we're being a bit too generous. At least I don't have to sit next to her," Viridia grumbled, "What about the slaves and servants, Jill?"

"The servants will bring the food and entertain our guests with dances and plays. The slaves will look after everyone's needs."

"What about Fii?"

"Fii...? She will do that too."

"No, she won't. As my personal slave she has to sit right next to me."

"Your... personal slave?" - "Since when?" Un and Jill asked Viridia.

"Since the day before yesterday. I thought I had informed you about it? Whatever, just make sure she sits next to me."

"What about Fii's friend Sevara, mistress Vandela?" Un wondered.

"Hmm... She can sit next to Fii."

"Aren't you a bit too nice to your slaves, mistre--" Jill's complaint was cut short by Viridia sticking her tail in her mouth.

The strong aphrodisiac immediately made Jill's head turn bright red and she felt how she was immediately turned on. With a short annoyed glance at Viridia, Jill quickly rushed back inside the mansion to tell Fii and Sevara about their seats.

"Was that really necessary?" Un asked.

"It worked, didn't it? More importantly, I think our guests are about to arrive," Viridia said and pointed at the horizon were five gigantic bats appeared.

"So the queen is not visiting alone."

"There are four more... She's really taking the generals with her, that whore!"

"We have prepared for at least two dozen extra guests. We shouldn't be facing any problems, mistress," he replied, but that's not why Viridia was angry.

"That's not the problem, Un! The generals are just as much assholes as she is! Granted, they aren't after me, but they're annoying as hell!"

The five giant bats landed in front of Viridia and Un. Six people now jumped off their backs.

One was a very large black furred minotaur with blood red eyes and giant horns. Taurus, the guardian of the demonic mountains.

There was a large gray furred werewolf with three heads. His poison green eyes looked venomous from even far away. Zerberus, the guardian of the frontier between the demon realm and the outer world.

Another was a ghostly woman with a massive scythe. Her hair was black and her eyes a phantasmic blue. Morta, the guardian of the demon river Styx.

The next person that jumped off the bats was a long lamia with an upper body roughly the size of a normal human if not a bit larger. She had blood red scales and a silver rattle at the end of her tail. She had silver white hair and vibrant red eyes.
Jörmungandr, the leader of the demon army.