The Dark Castle | Chapter 23

"That whore is going to regret it!" Viridia hissed as they approached the demon castle.

Iria's colossal castle was easily recognized among the significantly smaller buildings of the demon realm.
The obsidian black material it was constructed from made the castle appear like a haunting shadow in contrast to the purple-red sky and the dark red waters.
Its spiraling towers clawed at the blood moon like the devil's hand itself.

"Wow... Talk about ominous," Jackal remarked, "Breaking into a castle like that won't be easy..."

"Even if I have to fight all of the demon generals to get in there, I'll take Fii back from that bitch! I'll even fight god himself if I have to!"

"Be careful what you wish for," a male voice echoed from behind the two.

But when they turned around there was no one there. Before they knew what was going on someone had tapped both of their shoulders. They turned around again and there stood a strangely dressed boy.

The boy was dressed in a casual black T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. His hair was darker than the darkest black and his eyes a bright purple. His skin was as pale as a vampire's.

"Who're you?" Jackal asked the boy.

"Just someone drifting by, in more ways than less and fewer," the boy winked, "but I guess you may call me 'Radames' for now. You should be careful when going inside that castle. Things may not seem as they are, the way they are now."

"What do you mean?"

Radames had a faint smile and looked over to the castle, "The cat that took the one you seek isn't who you think he is. He isn't even what you think he is, for that matter. I've been following him for a while now. He's very... interesting."

"So you're after Cheshire too?" Viridia asked, "perfect! That means you can--"

"I'm not here to fight. I'm just here to 'observe', in most meanings of that word," Radames interrupted her, "If you intend to fight that creature, be aware that you will most likely not stand a chance."

"Are you trying to scare us? Are you working for that cat!?" Viridia hissed.

"No, I'm just 'observing'. I am just here to warn you. But depending on how dearly you want to win and whether what you do will be of no boredom to me, I might align the stars to make certain event's happen that will make your desires possible. You won't need to worry about the generals, for example."

"That sounds ridiculous. What are you claiming to be, Radames? God?" Jackal asked, suspicious of Radames.

"I'm not claiming to be anything. I'm something though. But perhaps not to you," Radames winked, "Anyway, I think it's time for you two to go. Don't let Fii waiting. She's in danger after all."

With that, Radames left Jackal and Viridia and went towards the mountains in the distance. He wasn't in a hurry, neither did he seem to be slacking. He walked with purpose, but without a path.

"I'm just running into more and more weirdos lately," Viridia grumbled, "but speaking of weirdos, Cheshire and Iria are still waiting for us! I'm coming for you, Fii, don't worry!!!"

______

"W-where am I?" Fii wondered as she opened her eyes.

At first she had no idea what to make of the strange surroundings around her, but after a few seconds she noticed that her legs were tied to the ceiling of the room and she was staring at it upside down. Her wings were also tied together.

"Good, you woke up!" Iria smiled as she walked down the stairs into the room.

"You're that demon queen. Where am I? What is this place?" Fii asked nervously.

"I don't have to answer a slave like you, but you can view this as your new home, if you have to," the succubus replied.

"M-my new home? But I belong to Virid--"

"Silence!" Iria shouted, "don't talk unless I tell you to!"

"B-but--"

"I said shut up!" Iria exclaimed while slapping Fii with full force, leaving a red handprint on the harpies left cheek, "slaves that can't listen to their mistress have to be trained properly. That miscarried freak has spoiled you, hasn't she? Don't worry, 'Fii', I will teach you how to behave."

Iria clapped with her hands and two slaves now entered the room. Their faces had no emotions and both of them seemed like they've been broken down to their core.

"Sit," Iria commanded with a hand gesture and both of them sat down on their knees. Iria then went towards them, their faces directly between her crotch on both sides, "lick."

With no hesitation whatsoever they both began to lick her anus and pussy. There was no resistance, neither enjoyment. Just pure obedience.

"You see... Haah... This is what you will be left of you... Once I'm done with you..." Viridia smiled and now Fii noticed a yellow liquid dripping from the mouth of the slave licking Iria's pussy, "nothing but my toy, and toys don't need emotions. Slaves are tools, nothing more. And if a tool is broken it will be disposed of. So I advise you to work, do you hear me?"