A second wonderland | Chapter 26

The demon queen raised her hand, ready to unleash a powerful magic spell. Viridia was ready to dodge the incoming attack.

However, just before Iria could fire her attack two needles hit both of them in the neck and a strange feeling of dizziness came over them.

"Wh-what the--!?" - "Where...!?" Iria and Viridia grumbled confused.

As if on command Cheshire appeared in the middle of the room with his biggest smile yet.

"Bravo, bravo! What frabjous performance! But I'm afraid I have to end it right there," he grinned.

"Cheshire! Wh-what is the meaning of this!?" Iria shouted with shaking feet.
Both Viridia and Iria were barely able to stand at this point.

"This plan completely failed, didn't it? Jörmungandr and me had a plan, a genius plan! But it failed. Plan B is at hand, a second wonderland! With the sin of lust and desire the rainbow bird, the Jubjub bird, rises from the flesh!"

"Jubjub... bird...!?" Viridia huffed, "did those needles have poison from the wonderlands on them!?"

"Smart as ever, even still! But once you transform you will listen to the words of only me, so no more thinking for thee!"

"You fucking traitor...! If I hear you rhyme one more time I will personally rip your head off!" Iria shouted, firing a magic beam at the surprised cheshire cat who dodge in a panic.

"You can still do that!? Wait... You aren't transforming!" He noticed quickly.

"The dizziness is disappearing," Viridia noticed.

"But how!? Succubi are demons of lust! Why didn't the concoction work!?" Cheshire exclaimed.

"How can one from the wonderlands not know that the transformation is based on abnormalities of the victim?" Iria smiled, "for succubi we act completely normal, so there is no effect. Now then, you traitor, say your last words!"

"Wait! Don't--!" He cried out.

Iria casted a magical sphere which exploded once it hit Cheshire, clouding the entire area with dust and powder from the explosion.
However, Cheshire was unaffected by the explosion, as could be seen after the smoke cleared.

"You took that!?" - "How did he survive that!?" Iria and Viridia exclaimed shocked.

Cheshire's smile was back and bigger than ever. His red and green eyes were glowing brightly in the dusty environment. Somehow, he looked even more demonic than the two demons in front of him.

"Ohohohohohahaha... Did you really think that could even put a scratch on me?!" He laughed, "your rules are far different than mine. Magic like that won't have any effect on me!"

"But how!?"

"I was born somewhere that you could say is nowhere here! I too was confused when I arrived here, but I soon noticed that playing chess like poker has its benefits."

"You make no sense!"

"I do not need to! But I think I was pretty clear! No matter! Turning you into the Jubjub bird might not have worked, but at least I still have good little Alice!" Cheshire laughed and the sounds of large flapping wings were heard outside.

"I will bid you farewell," he grinned as he disappeared into thin air.

Suddenly something colossal broke through the walls of the throne room and landed directly in the centre of it. Viridia and Iria had to dodge the debris and after the dust had settled they saw it.