𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

Lo siento if there are any mistakes😔. |
|
________________________________|

taehyung watches as the pink haired boy leaves him, hopefully off to class.

"little bitch," he remarks, now sexually frustrated.

i didn't deserve this, he thinks, extremely close to yelling out in frustration. looking down, he groans. "what the freak, jeongguk?!" he whisper yells to himself.

the 18 year old quickly covers himself and makes his way to the bathroom to handle his problem.

he really doesn't regret anything but blackmailing jeongguk, who now won't give him any sex whatsoever.

it was simply a one night stand. which happened to be the greatest out of every single one taehyung has ever had. why? he doesn't know.

he deems it as a one time thing, because that's really how it is with every little affair he's had. it happens once and never again. he's usually fine with that. no one's ever good enough for him to actually want another night.

...until jeongguk came along.

what is it about the younger that has taehyung so hungry for another time with him?

he's pretty, yeah. that's only a fact. tae has seen and have had sex with plenty of pretty people.

so what's so different about this kid?

"have no fucking idea," he mutters to himself after he's finished. he really has no idea why he's even still bothering the younger.

they had a one night stand and it's never happening again.

they're both now neighbors.

jeongguk's a brat.

taehyung hates brats.

jeongguk hates peoples who try to tell him what to do. hates people like taehyung.

taehyung hates brats who are disobedient and disrespectful. hates people like jeongguk.

ah, this is going to be fun.

~~~~~~•~~~~~~

"he's not even that cute," the pink haired teen mumbles, looking over at the new transfer student who's in his class, surrounded by females.

it's only 2nd period and he has people fawning over him!

yugyeom from next to him pffts. he raises an eyebrow, looking over at the new student. he analyzes him and then presents his evidence. "i'm not gay or anything, or even interested, but he," pointing to taehyung, "is mega hot. i would totally turn rainbow for him. no hesitation."

jeongguk pouts, offended. "you said that about me! you can't go rainbow for someone else too!"

"he's not worth it," gguk mumbles sadly.

he's really not. he may be hot, but every other annoying thing completely cancels that out.

yugyeom laughs quietly, going to pet the older's (jeongguk is older🤓) head with a little pat.

"hey, you didn't call me yesterday," his best friend points out. "i was waiting."

gguk takes a moment to think. why didn't he call yugyeom yesterday? he never misses out on their weekend calls. in fact, he loves them.

the older burns bright pink when he's realizes what he was doing yesterday. having sex. with the new transfer student. whom he hates.

but yugyeom doesn't need to know that.

"i— i was busy," he lied and smiled. "really busy. i hadn't even been on my phone the entire day. sorry, yugs."

the brunette best friend waves it off, smiling. "it's fine. i got to catch up on grey's anatomy yesterday."

jeongguk gasps and narrows his eyes at his best friend. "you said you would wait for me!!" he yells, grabbing at his water bottle.

"i'm sorry! the description for the next episode sounded crazy! george got in a bus crash and died!"

without a thought, the flying water bottle leaves his hand, in the direction of yugyeom.

the brunette swerves out of the way and BAM! the water bottle collides into the back of taehyung's head.

the class is dead silent by now. everyone stills, gazing between the bad kid and the new kid.

"gguk!" yug goes to cover his mouth, in shock, but also as a way to keep his cackles from escaping his mouth. some wheezes happen to come out no matter what he does.

"pffft," jeongguk laughs.

taehyung immediately got up from his desk with his jaw tightened. he spun around in the direction of where the water bottle came from. of course.

he massages the back of his head and makes eye contact with the smirking face of jeongguk who sits leaned back in his chair, feet up on the desk, blowing a bubble of pink gum.

"oops? did that hurt?"

taehyung smiles deviously, eyes showing his true anger and how fed up he is. this little brat, he thinks.

"did it hurt when i stuck my dick up yo—"

jeongguk scrambled to grab yugyeom's water bottle and throw it. it hit tae's shoulder perfectly, cutting off his vulgar question that would completely expose the younger.

the bell's classic ring boomed through the speakers, ending 2nd period and signaling students to go to 3rd period.

the class was pulled out of their curiosity with what was going down between both boys and packed up for 3rd period, some waving goodbye to the history teacher who had slept the remaining half of the period, unaware of what just went down.

"what's he talking about, gguk?" yugyeom whispers to his best friend as they pull on their backpacks.

taehyung is still standing, his eyes piercing straight through jeongguk with fury.

"nothing. ignore him. he's just an asshole," gguk said the last part rather loudly. he hoped tae heard him.

"an asshole? you weren't calling me that last night. in fact i distinctly remember you moaning "d—"

"shut up! do you ever shut up??!" jeongguk yells, throwing a pencil case at him. the older moves out of the way.

"once you stop abusing me, i'll shut up!"

"i didn't even touch you!"

taehyung gasps with large eyes. he points to yugyeom, "you saw that, didn't you?! he's been abusing me this entire time!"

the brunette stays silent and looks to his best friend. it finally registers in his mind.

"him? him, jeongguk?!" he asks quietly, pointing to taehyung with closed fists. taehyung and jeongguk had sex. of course they did.

the pink haired teen sighs, "yug..." he never calls gguk by his whole name. he must be hurt.

yugyeom grabs his backpack and swings it over his shoulder. he leaves for his next class, not failing to say, "no, i get it. too busy fucking the new kid that you couldn't call me back."

"yuggie!" jeongguk yells for him, but the younger only keeps walking away. he sighs in sadness when he gets how hurt yugyeom is and that he's already gone.

gguk stays back, deciding to give his friend some time. he messed up. big time.

and it wasn't even his fault!

it was that stupid taehyung!

"what just happened?" tae asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"don't ever talk to me again. or even associate yourself with me. i hate looking at your face," jeongguk mutters and exits the room after his friend.

the older groans, "i literally just moved here!!"

________________________________________________

well that was great😳.