𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

SORRY ABOUT THE MISTAKES ☹️

taehyung's parents weren't aware of the bold, pink phrase, "suck my dick" on his car when he came home. he washed it off some days later, each scrub tense and angry.

"i am sorry, by the way," jeongguk mumbles, leaning against his porch as he watches tae try to take off the words. it's saturday and the sun is a warm, golden tone. tae's parents are out for the weekend, away on a short business trip.

taehyung doesn't reply, his jaw clenched.

he's been ignoring the younger ever since he vandalized his car. although, that's incredibly hard when you have jeongguk standing across from you, wearing nothing but a white, sleeveless, loose muscle shirt and some jeans that are ripped on each thigh, showing off the tan, thick plush underneath. (the shirt is incredibly loose, so much so when gguk moves a certain way, you can see through the large arm holes, giving everyone a perfect view of his light brown nipples and glossy abs. its beautiful and taehyung is having a really hard time ignoring him when he's dressed like that).

"hellooooo?" the pink haired male draws out, waving his hands frantically to get the older's attention. his body moves, making his shirt swing to the side and taehyung swears he can just feel jeongguk's body underneath his hands. his skin is so soft and plush, tae loves the feeling.

jeongguk groans and rolls his eyes. "you called me a cocky brat. i wasn't mad about that. i barely wrote on your car, and you won't even pay attention to me."

the 17 year old twirls himself over to taehyung. "look i'm a ballerina, taetae!" he cheers while spinning. the older still doesn't pay attention, no matter how adorable gguk is.

"you know, you practically choked me and pulled my hair in school. i let that go. now let this go," he says while hopping onto the hood of the car, his legs swinging back and forth. he's right in front of tae, staring at him with his big eyes and a small pout.

this bitch is cute, the older thinks.

"you can't be mad at me forever," jeongguk sighs and finally leaves him alone.

maybe he can.

jeongguk frowns, he didn't think tae would be this mad. he can't get over it already?

he hates taehyung, but the thought of taehyung never forgiving him makes his chest hurt.

***
"come over tonight," jeongguk says into the phone with a happy smile on his face. "we haven't had any sleepovers lately. it's depressing."

yugyeom immediately nods, though the older can't see him. both boys haven't spent much time together, with all that's been going on. everything is scattered, as are they.

"my mom already said yes."

"you didn't even ask her—"

"she still said yes. i'll be there by 4 and come back home at 9 pm. order food. i don't wanna starve." and with that, the phone call ended, jeongguk jumping up and getting things ready for his best friend.

meanwhile, yugyeom was preparing himself. an hour away, but time is incredibly important, like jeongguk. he gets himself ready, but makes sure to keep in mind that this is just a sleepover. it's ggukie. nothing's going to happen, no matter how much he wants something to happen.

it's always the people we don't notice who love us the most.

***

the pink haired male sets everything up, from the food to the movies to the skin care to the diabetes. this is his and yugyeom's time. yugyeom who he's been friends with since forever. nothing can come in the way of this.