𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐆𝐔𝐊

"scoot over, yugyom," taehyung huffs, shoving himself into the small bed of jeongguk's

"scoot over, yugyom," taehyung huffs, shoving himself into the small bed of jeongguk's. a movie plays on the tv, the pink haired boy in the middle of his bed, each teen on either side of him. yugyeom to his left. taehyung to his right. "it's yugYEOM. not yom, you bastard," the tallest narrows his eyes at tae, behind gguk's back.

only 2 hours in, and they can't stop fighting. whether it be over what movie they watch, or whose's lap jeongguk gets to sit on (—he just decided to sit on the floor), or what snack they eat, or what face mask they're going to use—anything and everything, they fight.

"same shit. just scoot your flat ass over. you're suffocating gguk."

"jeongguk's fine! i'm fine! we're fine! so why don't you scoot your ass over? i knew jeongguk first, which means i have been on this bed before you! you do not have a say in this," yugyeom whisper yells, not wanting to disturb his best friend's movie time.

taehyung smirks, eyes lighting up with mischief. "you may have been on this bed first, but just know..." he leans forward, behind gguk's back, lowering his voice into a tiny, tiny whisper, "i fucked him on this bed. you can't say the same, can you?"

"oh you dirty, disgusting, mother fu—"

"taehyung, outside now," jeongguk bites out, pointing towards his door.

"why me?! he's the one being difficult!" the 18 year old yells, pointing at gguk's so-called-best-friend. a smirk takes over yugyeom's face, finally, he thinks.

"outside, now, or i am never giving you head ever again," the pink haired boy growls through clenched teeth.

yugyeom's cocky, happy smile leaves his face when he hears how jeongguk's threats deal with giving blowjobs to the nefarious, irritating taehyung who doesn't deserve anything.

"ughhhh, fine!" the older boy groans and exits the room, followed by an annoyed jeongguk. the black haired boy leans against the staircase railing, eyes narrowed in irritation. how is it possible for yugyeom to be so annoying??