𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑🍒.

the entire day consists of jeongguk trying to apologize to yugyeom, which doesn't go well and taehyung being utterly pissed off and making one friend. the brunette ignores his best friend and that doesn't go so well for everyone else. gguk's angry and acts out the whole day, being the disrespectful brat he is, but worse.

in the end, he's in detention for badmouthing a teacher.

taehyung watches from afar, because when he's only a centimeter from gguk, the kid has a whole damn fit. the day doesn't help tae's hate towards the younger.

he simply can't understand how jeongguk's such a brat.

he doesn't listen to what any of the teachers say, even when they're sweet and kind about it. he doesn't stop cursing and he really doesn't give a single flying crap about anyone else. he makes it so he's the important one in the room and makes it known that he, no matter what you do, will never care because nothing but himself matters.

he listens to no one. absolutely no one.

"that's just how he is. he does whatever he wants. no care in the world. stop him, it's impossible," the student sitting next to tae says when he notices the boy's eyes on jeongguk.

"why doesn't anyone stop him? how is it impossible?" taehyung asks.

"people are afraid. he gets physical and has anger issues. dude's a ticking time bomb. don't mess with him or you'll regret it," the classmate stated nonchalantly and went back to reading his book.

tae chuckled, "i'll take my chances."

"and you are?" the black haired teen looks to the mint haired boy.

"min yoongi. nice to meet you," he breaks into a grin. a gummy smile that's cute, tae notices.

"nice to meet you, yoongi. i'm tae."

"kim taehyung. new transfer student from daegu. 18 years old. a senior, obviously. bisexual. well mannered and respectful. yeah, i know who you are," yoongi said softly. "newsflash, i know everything about anyone."

"wait, really?" tae asks, leaning in to whisper.

"yep. ask my anything, i know it all."

the teen tilts his head, thinking of what he wants to know about. he doesn't want to ask anything dealing with jeongguk, but he can't help it.

"who's that tall kid jeongguk always hangs out with? the one with brown hair?"

yoongi nibbles on his thumb, mentally scrolling through his gathered knowledge on kim yugyeom.

"him and jeongguk have been friends for almost all of high school and before that, elementary. no one knows how he puts up with jeongguk."

"really? that long?"

"yep. his name is kim yugyeom. he's 6 feet tall. he has some friends, but he hangs out with jeongguk more. he believes that he's straight, with the exception of jeon jeongguk."

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"i'm not finished yet," yoongi blinks.

"sorry."

"it's fine. yugyeom is nothing like his friend. he's actually good and follows the rules. he has a semi- big family with 3 little sisters. when it comes to yugs, jeongguk's a whole different person. when people start paying attention to how playful and nice he is around yugyeom, he's right back to being an ass."

the mint haired teen silences for a minute and then says, "yeah that's it. pretty much kim yugyeom."

taehyung nods with a confused expression. "you said yugyeom is convinced he's straight with the exception of jeongguk. what does that mean?"