🍒𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄🍒.

parents love kim taehyung.

teachers love kim taehyung.

children love kim taehyung.

everyone loves kim taehyung.

polite and kind. grateful and selfless. smart and humble. kim taehyung is just the good and sweet boy everyone loves.

jeongguk despises it.

"so...taehyung, you have a girlfriend, don't you?" jeongguk's mother, mrs. jeon asks out of the blue. mrs. kim stifles a giggle and mr. kim grins. everyone asks that question. it's just a simple assumption that is based on facts. a handsome, sweet and caring boy would most definitely have a girlfriend.

but this one doesn't. in fact, he's more so interested in a certain boy, rather than all the pretty girls at his school.

the pink haired teen turns to the other teen, wondering his answer. his head tilts slightly and his big eyes blink quickly. "yeah, taehyung, do you have a girlfriend?" he perkily questions with nonexistent interest.

the dark haired boy laughs and shakes his head no. "i'm too invested in school and art to have any attention on a girl. grades and my education are more important to me."

2 minutes into the dinner and tae has everyone thinking he's a saint.

"really?" mrs. jeon's eyes widened. "you care about school that much?" she's surprised. her son has never been invested in school, so she assumes no other teenager is.

but she also forgets that taehyung is the perfect teenager, one every parent would love to have as a child.

"yes, ma'am. i plan to go very far in life and in order to do that, girls are not an option. they're pretty and sweet, but i don't have much interest in anyone. my education is what i need."

jeongguk snorts and rolls his eyes while his mother smacks him on the arm. taehyung is really good at this. everyone believes him!

"and by the way, mrs. jeon, this food is absolutely amazing! i love how you paired it all together. your house is very nice also. homey and warm. kind, just like you. thank you for inviting my family over. it means a lot."

mrs. kim smiles and rubs her son on the back. she looks at him with admiration. "our taetae is always grateful. i don't know how he turned out to be such an angel! kinder than anyone i have met."

taetae, gguk mouths to tae teasingly, to which the boy subtly gives him the finger when running a hand through his hair.

"such a good boy for your age. stay this way, taehyung," jeongguk's mother grins and praises him.

"thank you, ma'am," he smiles back, respectfully bowing.

the 17 year old across from him restrains from gagging. taehyung is nothing close to an angel. from all that he's done to jeongguk, the teen is sure that tae is the complete devil.

"you have such a great son, i hope you know that," mrs. jeon tells tae's parents in amazement. she appears to be proud and it makes her son a bit sad. she's never looked like that when she's talking about him. nobody has.

"oh ma'am, you do too!" taehyung says cheerfully, a streak of mischief in his eyes.

jeongguk furrows his brows and looks over at taehyung. what is this little fucker going to say now?

"you think so?" she questions, studying her brat of a child who's been rolling his eyes and scoffing the entire dinner.

"i know so. just moved here and he's been so kind! i met him yesterday when i went out and..." he lowers his voice to a whisper, "he welcomed me to seoul so friendly like! as if we had known each other for so long!"