Chapter One: "Lisanna's back!"

(Lucy's P.O.V)

I was at the bar drinking a strawberry milkshake when I heard someone say, "I'm back Minna!" I turn around and get off the bar seat to see a girl that looks like Mira but with shorter hair wearing a black cloak over her clothes.

"LISANNA!!!" Most of the guild yelled running to her and enveloping her in a giant hug. Mira and Elfman were crying as they hugged her. When they all broke up I noticed everyone but Gajeel, Juvia, and Wendy were crying.

I was also crying because it was a very heartwarming scene and because Mira had told me so many stories of Lisanna that it feels as if I know her on a personal level. Lisanna approached me with a big smile on her face.

"Hi! My name is Lisanna Strauss. What's your name?" She asked, holding her hand out. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia," I said shaking her hand "I have a feeling we're gonna be best friends," She said smiling.

I smiled back, from the corner of my eye I saw Natsu coming this way so I turned around "Heya Natsu," I said but he just walked past me and went to Lisanna.

"Hey Lis, wanna go on a mission with me?" He asked scratching the back of his neck with a blush. "Sure Natsu." She replied, grabbing his hand and taking him to the job board.

I went back to my seat and finished my milkshake before getting up and decided to go back to my apartment early. "Bye Minna!" I said waving but only a few people waved back, I don't blame them though, Someone they thought had died was back.

I got home and summoned Plue. "Gate of the Canis Minor, I open thee! Nikora!" Plue appeared and I picked him up. I walked to my desk and put him on my lap as I began working on my book.

-Time skip-

I went to my bathroom after a few hours of writing. I turned on the water and began stripping off my clothes then going into my hot bath, Plue joined me and I began washing myself humming.

After I finished I grabbed my towel and dried off-putting on some light pink pajamas. I made food and began eating. When I finished I cleaned up and fell asleep on my bed after sending Plue back to the Celestial Spirit world.