Chapter Two: "Natsu?"

(Lucy's P.O.V )

It's been a month since Lisanna came back. After she came back most of the guild began ignoring me, but that was fine! I understand they might need some time to adjust. It's not permanent.

I walked into the guild only to hear a "Fire Dragon's Roar! Fire Dragon's Wing Attack! Fire Dragon's Iron Fist" And seconds later I felt fire burn my skin. I screamed out in pain as some guild members laughed at me.

"LUCY!" I heard Zana shout "TAKE-OVER: ANIMAL SOUL: TIGER!" Then I heard "SOLID SCRIPT: WALL!" and "WATER LOCK!" before I passed out cold from my injuries.

When I woke up I saw I was in the infirmary of the guild. "What... happened after I passed out?" I asked, seeing that Zana, Wendy, Levy, Juvia, Cana, Mira, and Erza were all waiting for me to awaken.

"Lucy/Lu-Chan/Love rival!" They all yelled, sounding very relieved to see me awake. "What happened after I passed out?" I repeated.

"Well, after you passed out Juvia caught you and took you to the infirmary well Lis-Chan and I kept everyone out of it," Levy explained.

I nodded as a 'Please Continue' Sign. "After an hour Mira came back from the store, and Erza came back from her mission they asked what happened and we told them so they kinda got mad at Natsu, And Erza ended up fighting him. And winning."

I was about to ask if there was anything else that happened when The Thunder God Tribe and Gajeel burst in with concerned looks. "Lucy/Cosplayer/Bunny girl/Blondie/Miss Lucy!" They all exclaimed. "What happened!?" Laxus and Gajeel asked.

"She got attacked by Natsu as soon as she opened the guild doors," Levy explained. Laxus and Gajeel both looked very pissed off.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR METAL HEAD!?!" They heard Natsu scream from outside then there was lighting. They came back in after a little bit.

"If anyone hurts you bunny girl/Blondie, tell us immediately. Alright?" They said. I nodded. "Okay."

(Natsu's P.O.V )

I can't believe Metalhead and Sparky attacked me and got mad I hurt that weakling! They'll have to pay for doing that to me! And that Weakling will pay for even coming to Fairy Tail!

Word count: 398