Chapter Six: "The Dragon Realm!"

(Third Person's P.O.V)

"ROAR!"

The girls all froze. Then a feminine voice called out, "Who's there?" They all walked towards the voice and stepped out. Lucy gasped in pure shock at the sight in front of her.

"A dragon!?" Levy exclaimed in utter shock. The Dragon looked at the girls with a mighty glare. The Dragon spoke once more but this time in a normal volume, "My name is Alicia Shi, The Death Dragon."

"I am here for Lucy Heartfilia, I've been looking for her for such a long time. Would you mind coming with me, Princess? My Queen has requested to see you," Alicia told them, She saw Lucy and immediately knew who she was. "Princess? Queen? Are you sure you have the right person, Ms. Alicia?" Lucy asked.

"Of course I do, Your name is Lucy Heartfilia daughter of Layla and Jude Heartfilia," said Alicia. "I'm willing to see this 'Queen' of yours than Ms. Alicia. You do sound very certain." Lucy said. Alicia lowered one of her wings. "Hop on then, I don't bite."

"Can my friends join me?" Lucy asked. "If it pleases you, Princess," Alicia replied.

At that Lucy waited for her friends to get on first, then Lucy herself climbed on. "Hold on tight," Alicia told them as she flapped her wings and began to fly. She suddenly dove down and shouted, "Open Gate to The Dragon Realm!" Lucy held onto Alicia tighter as did Juvia, Levy, Lisanna, and Wendy.

Then gracefully Alicia landed on what looked like a very green field of grass. Lisanna opened her eyes and looked around gaping. "What is this place?" Lucy asked with shock evident in her voice. The girl expected an answer from the dragon she had just ridden but instead, Wendy exclaimed, "This is the Dragon Realm! Grandeena told me about it before, but I thought it was just a fairy tale." right before Alicia could open her mouth. Though the look on Alicia's face very plainly said, 'Did you not hear me say it?'

Alicia looked at the girls. "Well, it's time to go meet the Queen," Alicia informed them. "Follow me." The girls did as told, following her up a hill and saw a beautiful castle in the distance. After nine minutes or so they arrived on the front step. Alicia got to the doors first and then black and red enveloped her.

There was a series of gasps from the party. "Can all Dragons do that?" Levy inquired. Alicia nodded, "Yes, now please follow me once again." She opened the doors and they all walked in together.

They arrived in front of giant scarlet doors that had silver designs all over them. Alicia knocked on the doors six times, a loud echo following each knock. There was a very faint 'Come in' and then She opened the door for the party. "Thank you." Wendy said as she walked in after Lucy who also said, 'Thank you' to Alicia. All the girls thanked Alicia as they walked in.

Lucy looked up at the thrones, her eyes widened in shock as tears slowly started to build up and she wondered if this was a dream...

"Mama? Is that you?"

The woman on the main throne smiled. In a flash, Lucy was enveloped in a hug by someone. "Hi Nee-Chan, Miss Ash?" They whispered. Two more people joined in the hug, The woman that had sat on the main throne and a black-haired boy that was sitting on the throne to the right of the main.

"I missed you, Lucy..." The woman whispered into Lucy's ear. "I did too," Another voice stated. Lucy hugged them all fiercely as her friends all watched silently. Tears streamed down Lucy's face and the other two teens tried to keep their tears in but failed.

When they finished their little reunion the woman turned and smiled at the four other girls. "Hello, My name is Layla Heartfilia. I'm Lucy's mother." Layla introduced herself. Juvia, Wendy, Lisanna, and Levy all smiled at Layla, and Levy exclaimed, "Hi Mrs. Heartfilia, It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Word count: 658