Chapter Three: "A Mission?"

(Levy's P.O.V )

Lu-Chan walked out of the infirmary and went to the bar as the guild glared at her. 'I don't get it, what did she do wrong? Why are they glaring?' I shook it off and looked for a job.

"Hey Levy, wanna go on a mission with me and the girls?" Erza asked. "Sure! Is Lu-Chan going?" Erza shook her head, she looked slightly dejected.

"Lucy said she's gonna go on a solo mission instead." I nodded "That's ok! Anyways how long is the mission gonna take?" I asked. "A week or two" She replied. "I'd hate to leave for so long but no-one's been taking the mission, And it seemed like a good bonding experience."

"I'll go and start packing see ya!" I said waving and running out of the guildhall. I ran to Fairy Hills and opened my apartment.

(Natsu's P.O.V )

I smiled maliciously as I listened to Erza and Levy talking. 'This is perfect, all I need to do is wait till that weakling comes back from her mission, then I'll show her who's boss.'

I watched as Levy walked out and then the other girls left. I walked out of the guild. Heading straight to bed smirking I thought, 'That weakling won't know what hit her' before drifting off to sleep.

(Lucy's P.O.V )

'I can't wait for my solo mission tomorrow! It's gonna be great!' I thought excitedly as I took a bath.

I went to bed thinking about my mission tomorrow.

243 words