Chapter Four: "Lucy's Solo Mission & An Attack"

(Lucy's P.O.V )

I woke up and quickly took a hot shower then picked out an outfit for my first solo mission. 'This one's perfect!' I thought as I picked out a blue halter crop top, a white skirt, and brown boots.

I put my clothes on, attach my keys, and whip and put my hair into a side ponytail. "Perfect," I smiled walking out of my apartment and locking it before rushing to the train station.

I made it to the train station and got my ticket before boarding the train. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

~Lucy's Dream~ (Italics are Lucy)

"Nee-Chan"

'Who's there?!'

"Nee-Chan, don't go back to your guild! Not until your friends come back!"

'Why!'

"Just don't!"

~Dream Ends~

(3rd Person P.O.V )

"Fireblossom Village!" A voice yelled into the speaker as Lucy woke up from her dream panting she got up and left the train. She walked into the forest until she saw a small little cottage. She held up the flyer for the job comparing the house before knocking on the door.

"Hello! I'm here for th-" She was cut off by the door opening. "Hi, I assume you are the wizard from Fairy Tail?"

Lucy nodded. "My name is Nami Anzai" Lucy nodded her head in respect.

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia," She replied. "Please come in so we can talk about the job," Nami said letting Lucy enter her house. "The job is to find the ten monsters that have been terrifying all me and my people."She nodded.

"When do the monsters normally come?" She questioned. "They are always active, attacking villagers, farmers, and animals." Lucy nodded again. "That's all I need to know, I promise I'll fix your monster problem!" She smiles holding up her right hand where her guild mark is.

She walked around the village for about an hour before ten monsters attacked her at the same time. "Open Gate of the Maiden! Virgo!" She yelled out. "Punishment time hime?" Lucy sweatdropped.

"No. I need you to help me take out these monsters!" Lucy told Virgo. Virgo nodded and began fighting. Lucy grabbed her whip and began hitting the monsters with her whip then she yelled out, "Open Gate of the Golden Bull! Taurus! Star Dress: Taurus!"

Lucy and Her two spirits fought all the monsters and soon enough they were all gone. "Thank you," Lucy panted looking at her spirits before sending them back to the Celestial Spirit world.

(Lucy's P.O.V )

I went back to Nami's house and told her I finished the job. She gave me 10,000 J for it and I thanked her then went to the train and waited for a half-hour for another train to Magnolia came.

"Next stop, Magnolia station!" Yelled the voice of the conductor. I once again drifted off to sleep but this time a dreamless one. "Magnolia Station!" The Speaker yelled as I woke up and walked out of the train.

'I should go to the guild first to tell Master I'm done with my job' I thought 'Don't do it!' I heard a voice in my head say. I continued my path towards the guild smiling at everyone that passed.

I kicked open the doors and yelled with much enthusiasm, "I'm back Minna!" All I got in return was silence. "Well if it isn't the weakest member of our guild," I heard Natsu say in a very sly voice.

I turned to him and stared at him shocked he would say that. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" He attacked me then I heard, "Ice-Make: Shield!" A huge ice shield protected me from the flames. I looked over to see Gray glaring at where Natsu had been before the Shield.

I heard some more spells shot at me and Gray attempting to stop them, But he ultimately missed a few, and I was hit, hard, and ended up passing out from the sheer amount of pain. "Lucy!" I heard Gray shout just before I had passed out.

670 words