Chapter Five: "Leaving the Guild"

(Lucy's P.O.V )

I groaned in pain as I opened my eyes.

"Is she going to be alright?" Erza asked. "Yes she is, I can't believe the guild did this to her!" Wendy replied. "They got what was coming to them," said Gray.

"Here, here!" Another joined slurring, must be Cana, I decided to make it known that I was awake. I slowly sat up and looked at them, "Hey guys." Wendy jumped. "Lucy-San!" She squeaked. I smiled until I felt my head slam into someone's chest plate, 'Erza' was my first thought.

"Lucy, it's good to see you awake," She said in a tone I've heard before. I felt more weight and saw all the girls hugging me. "Lu-Chan you've been out for a week!" I heard Levy yell out.

"A week?" I questioned.

"Yup," I heard Zana confirm. I remembered when I came back on the train and the voice. 'You should have listened' I heard the voice say. I looked at them. "I think I should leave the guild..." I whispered. I saw them all flinch. Zana and Levy spoke up.

"Maybe you should go, you'll be safer and that's what matters, but please let us go with you." They said tears were building up in their eyes. I sighed, "Fine, but not all of you can come with me, Fairy Tail is your home." They nodded in understanding.

(Lisanna's P.O.V )

"Well," Erza-San started. "Lisanna, Levy, Juvia, and Wendy should go. They are very close to Lucy, like us, but the guild needs The rest of us." We nodded. "Okay then, pack up girls we're leaving first thing tomorrow," Lulu commanded.

We all walked out of the infirmary and Lulu, Me, and the other chosen few walked up the stairs to the second floor. Lulu knocked on the huge doors. There was a faint 'Come in'. We stepped inside.

(Lucy's P.O.V )

Once we stepped in I spoke up. "Gramps, we would like to leave the guild please."

Gramps looked shocked and asked the big question, "Why my children?". He had tears streaming down his face. I felt a pang of guilt in my chest, Gramps was like a father-figure to me and it hurt to see him sad.

I explained to him our reason and I saw his eyes hold both sadness and anger. He erased our marks crying and we left to pack after hugging him one last time and promising to keep in touch with him.

I packed my clothes, a toothbrush & toothpaste, shoes, water, food, and some other things that aren't as important.

I fall asleep after eating. I woke up to my alarm clock going crazy at 4 in the morning. I took a shower and ate breakfast before grabbing my stuff. I paid my rent and informed my landlady I was leaving, she hugged me and, surprisingly, shed a few tears. I told her I'd keep in touch.

I arrived at the train station and met up with all the others. We boarded the train and began talking about what we'd do when we got to Roseville (A/N: It's made up). "I say we go into the forest and rough it up," Zana said confidently, "It'll be fun and we'll still be able to train."

"I agree with Lisanna-San," Wendy agreed. I thought about it for a little before agreeing. "Let's do it!". We got off the train and went into the forest after a four-hour train ride. We got lunch before we went into the forest. We were about to set up camp when we heard it. A loud,

"ROAR!"

Word count: 601