Chapter Nine: "Heya!"

(Yui's P.O.V)

"Hey, Chichinashi! Yours truly is thirsty." I heard Ayato-Kun shout. "Ayato-Kun--" I was cut off by someone knocking on the door. I went to answer it and when I got there the brothers were already there. I opened the door and peeked outside. "Hello?"

"Heya Yui!" A girl with long blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes smiled at me. "Yui do you know these people?" Reiji-San asked, pushing up his glasses. From his tone, I could tell he wasn't happy, But then again he never really is.

"Well, she better." A long white-haired girl with dark ocean blue eyes pouted. "It'd be a shame if she doesn't remember her older sisters." The beautiful blonde-haired one added, she had the same pout as the other girl.

"S-sisters?" I asked, shocked. "Yup." The white-haired girl nods. "We even have your birth certificate if you want proof and if you need more proof we'll get a paternity test. You name it." The blonde added. I opened the door for them to walk in.

The brothers were shocked if anything, well Shu-Kun was laying down with his eyes closed so I couldn't tell and Reiji-Kun looked neutral. The blonde-haired girl brought a key out of her pocket and in an in-door voice she said confidently, "Open Gate of the Maiden! Virgo."

"Punishment time Princess?" A pink-haired girl asked in a monotone voice. The blonde sweatdropped. "No, I need the folder I handed you earlier." The pink-haired girl disappeared only to reappear seconds later with a folder in her hand. The blonde took it. "Thank you, Virgo. You can go back to the Spirit World now." She smiled.

The Pink Haired girl disappeared again. "I think it's rather inappropriate to be doing these things in the welcoming area." Reiji-Kun pushed his glasses up. "Let us move into the living room." He said. We all went into the living room, The brothers teleporting and obviously expecting me to lead the two girls to the living room.

 "Before you continue, It would be nice to know your names," Reiji-Kun said. The blonde nodded, "How rude of us. I'm sorry. My name is Lucy Heartfilia." She flashed a smile. The white-haired girl then introduced herself, "Ash's name is Ash Heartfilia." She also flashed a smile.

"My name is Reiji Sakamaki, the Secondborn son. The deadbeat on the couch is the Firstborn son Shu." Reiji-Kun introduced himself. "The third, fourth, and fifth born sons, Ayato, Kanato, and Laito."

Ayato-Kun smirked, Kanato-Kun was whispering to his Teddy and Laito-Kun smirked.

"And the sixth born, Subaru." Reiji-Kun gestured to Subaru-Kun.

"Pleasure." Lucy-San smiled, she opened the folder and began sifting through papers before grabbing one. "Here it is." She said to no one in particular.

"Yui Hoshi Heartfilia[Hoshi meaning Star if Ash's sources are correct]. Born June 21st, X770. Sex: Female. Hair Color: Platinum Blonde, Eyes: Sherbet Pink. Blood Type: O. Relatives: Jude Tobias Heartfilia, Father; Layla Cassiopeia Heartfilia, Mother; Lucy Andromeda Heartfilia, Sister; August Aster Heartfilia, Brother; Ash Astra Heartfilia, Sister." Lucy-San read aloud. 

(Third Person's P.O.V)

The small blonde-haired girl was in shock, she nervously asked, "C-can I see those?" to which the older blonde, Lucy, smiled warmly at her. "Of course." She said as she handed the folder to the other. 

She gaped as she went through the files, and then she smiled and quickly enveloped the closest of her sisters, Lucy, in a hug. Lucy chuckled and Ash snapped a quick picture grinning. The brothers were quiet. 

"Now, We know you've been here for a while.." Lucy started, and she was correct. Yui had been there for a month or two maybe even three. "..But we wanted to know if you'd like to live with us? We have a house and a room for you!! The twins, August & Ash, live there along with our closest friends." She finished quickly. 

The brothers stiffened, and Ayato glared. "What!" He shouted. "I said, We'd like to house our sister now." Lucy challenged. She had a hand on her whip while Ash narrowed her eyes at Ayato. "She can't." He said. "And why not? Last Ash checked it was her decision."

He huffed. "Chichinashi." He looked at Yui who looked at her elder sisters. "I..I do want to live with my family, I mean Biological, as I didn't have the chance before.." She said. "Then it's settled. She'll come, If she doesn't like it she can come back if she wants, or you all can come with us if she so pleases." Ash beamed at Yui. 

"T-they can come if they want," Yui said as she smiled kindheartedly. Reiji nodded. "Yes, I do think we should." 

"Alright then, We'll leave as soon as you finished packing," Lucy said. 

Yui quickly went to her room, followed by Lucy who helped her pack. Surprisingly enough the boys were already packed. Once finished with Yui's things they went downstairs, Virgo had collected the luggage after Lucy asked if she could hold their things in the spirit world.

"Open Gate to Dragon Fang Guild Hall! Roseville!" The portal opened and the girls ushered everyone in before going in themselves.  

________________________________________________________________________________

💌Note from the Author/Writer 💌:

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻(𝓼),

 Sorry for a short chapter but Ash got sick over the weekend (It's Tuesday for her right now) so she hadn't been on her chrome to write a lot. She won't be on that much, maybe an hour or so but she's feeling light-headed and needs some sleep before she has to down that foul bubblegum flavored medication again. 

Hope your all doing well, and if not hope you get better,

With love,

💙💜𝓐𝓼𝓱_𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓪💜💙