New Student

A/N: Last time Y/n acquired a new power which enabled him to travel to seen locations but failed to notice someone watching him in the trees

It was currently the 2nd day of the week and ever since Y/n discovered his new power he couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched. He was currently walking to school when the feeling of him being watched came over him like a tsunami.

He did a full 360 and saw no one following him besides a few students talking to themselves. He concluded that it was due to the lack of sleep due to him feeling like he was watched from the shadows.

He got to his destination after a few more paranoid 360s and he almost got a face full of a sandwich full of knuckles by none other than Issei.

Issei: You jerk off you ignored the president again and somehow managed to escape without us noticing how did you do that

Y/N: If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone not even the president

Issei shook his head vigorously anticipating the answer Y/N was about to deliver but thanks for Y/N's luck the school bell rung and Issei looked towards the building and back at Y/N to see he isn't there. Y/N was currently on the 2nd floor of the school walking to his first class.

Y/N walked into class and took his seat and waited for everyone to get in the class so it can start. Issei was the 2nd to the last person to walk in and everyone gave him the stink eye no thanks to yesterday no doubt.

Then finally the teacher walked in.

That one professor: Alright everyone settle down we have a new student joining the class and I want everyone to treat her like you would treat everyone in this room, excluding you Issei

Everyone snickered except you because you weren't paying attention you were too busy studying plants from a book that you got from the library. You were suddenly drawn away from your book by the teacher of calling your name.

That one professor: Y/N please rais your hand so your new classmate knows who you are

You raise your hand not looking away from your book and you hear footsteps coming towards you. You suddenly look up from your book from a feminine voice.

A/N: sorry that this is so short ill update more tomorrow