New friend New face

You guys voted for this person

My internet messed up im sorry for the late post

Happy Bday Anya4608 i hope it was good

A/n: updated harem

My eyelids were closed and I barely enough strength to open them but without looking I knew I was in the GCPD's medical wing. I mustered all the strength I had and fluttered my eyelids open and sat in the same position to recover more of my strength.

After sitting for a while I tried to sit up but instant pain shot through my body "ARGH" I grunted and decided to lay back down and look at my surrondings. Like I said I knew I was in the GCPD's medical wing it looked like any medical room a couple of beds with curtains blocking eachother so nothing of interest was around. I looked to my left with a confused expression plastered on my face there was a curtain blocking me and the bed next to me.

I thought it was Nightwing and called out his name "Night" he didn't respond I called him again and again but no response and I soon got a response "I'm not that pathetic excuse of a superhero". I looked at the curtain, familirizing the voice as Two-Face's daughter, a little shocked and flustered "Now would you please shut up" you obliged and you and her sat in silence for a while until I asked a question.

"Why do you wear a mask" the question obviously got her on edge because she started to shuffle "D-didn't I tell you to be quite" I softly chuckled and looked at the ceiling "If you answer my question i'll answer one of yours...

There was silence until she finally spoke "F-fine" there was silence for a moment "My eyes" you looked towards the curtain "Hmm" she was talking vey low you really had to listen "I hate my eyes" you looked confused "You do as well don't you" she continued.

 "Everyone else did, they hated these eyes" she was lightly sobbing "they hated the face with the eyes" she hiccuped "Everyone but him, he liked my eyes and the face wearing the eyes" I concluded she was talking about Harvey.

"He took me in told me everyone might not like my eyes" she went silent again "So let's make them fear these eyes". I honestly was astounded at the story, just because of her eyes and her face she wore a mask...in my opinion that's pretty stupid.

I sighed "It's your turn to ask me a question" however she didn't respond "Emily?" then I heard light sobbing and looked toward the curtains and sighed "I like your eyes" she stopped sniffiling "Your just saying that to get me  vulnerable and hurt me like everyone else". You looked toward the ceiling again "I like your eyes and you can't change my mind about it" she sighed "You're stubborn you know that" you laughed "Was that your question?" "No you imbecile" she then got serious "Why did you save me".

You got serious "That's easy it's beca-" as soon as I was going to answer the question she asked the medical wing's door opned and standing there was Nightwing. "I see you both are up and recovred" you looked at Nightwing "You alright Y/n, can you walk" then I realised that all my strength returned to my body while I was talking to Emily.

Emily must've realised aswell because I heard the curtain open up next to me. I looked toward her direction so did she but quickly looked away flustered "Don't think of running away this whole place is full of police officers.

"I'm not dumb" she said angrily toward Nightwing I tried to get off the bed only to fall back down so I tried again and succeded but I was still hurting nonetheless. "And it looks like it's time for you to return to kuoh you have school don't you" you slumped "Don't remind me".

He laughed and told me not to worry about I still needed to recover after all then I asked what we were going to with Emily he looked at her for a second and then looked back at me. "We can't put her in a cell because they're all full" "You've been busy" I said in between his sentence "You have no idea...but we can't let her go either she's still a villain".