Flaming roses

Sona assigned me to take a couple of papers to Rias because she had a meeting with her peerage. "AW C'MON!!" I yelled at her "WHY ME AND NOT ANYONE ELSE!!" I yelled once again. "Mr. Lillian I understand your outrage but you were the only choice because you already know of Rias's devil heritage".

I sighed to calm myself down  "Can't you like use your magic to teleport the papers or something". "Normally yes but we have a meeting in 5 minutes now can you do this one thing for me" I glared at her sternly "Please".

I sighed "Fine" I grabbed the papers off her desk and started to leave but before I did I turned around to face her. "You owe me" I said with a calmer voice and she just bowed a little and off I went.

I really don't care about the supernatural, of course I knew about it ever since I moved here. Though I really never cared about it. I knew a couple important details like wars and devil families and stuff  but that's it.

I barely even paid attention to the families but the gremory family is at the top of the hate list. Anyway that's enough of that.

I'm at the door of the ORC building and I was preparing myself to enter 

"Ok Y/n you can do this just go in and drop the papers on the desk you don't have to talk to anyone just do IT!" I breathed out "Alright lets go"

I entered the ORC and saw a new face.

"Hm? is this another one of your pieces Rias he looks weak" 

I looked around the room to see some kind of maid with silver hair.

A/n: Tell me why it took me nearly 30 minutes to find a normal picture

Rias sitting down with some man with his chest showing.

and Rias's peerage on one side of the room.

I looked back at Rias "Am I interrupting something" I said glancing around the room again, she stood up quickly "N-no" she sighed "What is it that you need Y/n".

"Um just dropping off papers for Sona" I held up the papers "You can put them on the desk I can look at them later" I nodded and went to put the papers on the desk.