The coin flips twice

Gotham's bank was currently being robbed by a couple of goons and you could hear the alarms all the way in the cauldron district the GCPD were the first to arrive on the scene. Meanwhile back at Wayne Manor Nightwing was seen heading towards the batcave, you following behind him, he then proceeded to put on his suit while turning to you "Y/n what are you doing".

"I'm coming with you" you said while still following him "He then sharply turned towards you "No you are staying here, it's too dangerous" you shook your head and told him that your coming with him he sighed in frustration and started to look around and looked at you once more. "If I don't come back in time to see you leave you can come" you looked at him and for some reason he reminded you of a certain Batman. You sighed in defeat knowing he won't give up you nodded in agreement and he smiled softly and started to walk towards his bike.

You walked back in the manor and the first person to speak was Alfred. "I'm guessing Master Grayson left to deal with that bank robbery" you nodded "It can't be helped he was raised by Master Bruce after all" you chuckled. "I'll go prepare something to eat while you and your mother catch up Y/n" after that he walked towards the direction of the kitchen you sat down on the couch and took a exasperated sigh.

The couch shifted right next you and you saw your mother sitting next to you with a grin on her face "What" she continued grinning "Is there something on my face" she shook her head and started caressing my cheek "I'm just so proud of you to think I found you on the side of the street, a unwanted flower blossoming into a beautiful rose" she chuckled and hugged you. You hugged back and you felt something tugging on your pants leg you looked down to see Lily you smiled softly and picked her up to put her on your lap she giggled which made Poison Ivy smile as well  "Can we go play" you hesitated but agreed "How long till the food is ready Alfred" yelling down the hall.

"A good 10 minutes sir" Alfred yells back "Ok lily lets go play she jumped off of your lap and started heading towards the garden you chased after her. you both decided to play hide and go seek and you were currently looking for lily time was almost up and you were looking everywhere for her until you heard her giggling.

You decided to play a little game during the game. You created a vine and picked up Lily by the leg and made another vine that tickled her while she was upside down and she started laughing so hard that she was crying. You stopped because you heard Alfred calling for you two you stopped tickling her and put her down gently  on the ground you picked her up and put her on your back and started walking towards the manor and she was still laughing. 

Once you got inside you were met by a gourmet of food on the diner table you put lily down on one of the chairs and you sat down next to her. A little while later Alfred brought the food out and put it in front of everyone "Thank you Alfred" you said picking up your utensils. Everyone was silently eating there food until Ivy asked a question "So Y/n" you looked up and picked up your glass and 'hmmed' "Do you have a girlfriend you almost spit out your water and you strted to stutter.

"U-um I-I" then a crackling sound was heard in the Lobby and the room once again fell silent. Alfred went  to go see what that sound was and came back with a radio that looked like it belonged to the GCPD. It sounded like the commissioner was on the other end of it and it sounded like he was kinda panicking "Attention I need all units on my location chinatown Nightwing has been captured over". You dropped your utensils shocked that Dick got himself captured that was the last thing that you would thought would happen.

"Oh dear what do we do now" Alfred said with a look of dread on his face "I'll go rescue him" you said standing up from the table "You can't that's a suicide mission" your mother screamed at you while slamming her hands on the table.

You told her you would be fine over and over again until she finally gave up and let you go. You were begininig to leave when Alfred called you "Mr. Lillian" you turned back and faced him. "Master Bruce wanted to give this to you when you came back this should prove helpful on bringing Master Grayson back" Alfred gave you a vial of somesort.