Rival affairs

A/n: I'll be surprised if someone is actually counting the days I don't update 

After rescuing Bruce from Mad Hatter and his daughter I told him that he needed a tracker on himself. Bruce looks at me, and turns around "It seems you were fine without it" he says while coughing into his fist. I sighed heavily and thought to myself 'That's because I had some help'.

I heard groaning and turned to the one producing the noise to see Jade still tied up with my vines around her. I turned to Batman and asked what we were going to do with her while he was thinking he turned to the girl in question. After a while, he looked at me...we stared into each other's eyes for a while until I caught on to what he was thinking.

"NO, NO, NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT, I REFUSE" I yelled and turned around crossing my arms. "The cells in Arkham are full" I turned to him sharply "WAS full, Hatter made the guards kill some of the inmates remember" he stayed silent for a brief moment. "Y/n" he called, I grunted "Some of those inmates haven't seen a woman in years" I glanced back at him "Some of the inmates are also rapists and murderers" I glanced at Jade who was still groaning "Some of them eve-" I stopped him mid-sentence.

"FINE, I'll take her with me stop pestering me gosh!" I turned around throwing my hands up in the air. I then needed to report to Alfred about Batman. I touched the earpiece in my ear and started talking to Alfred.

"Alfred I got him and he's alright" on the other end Alfred sounded like he was holding his breath for the news. "Oh thank heavens I don't know what I would do if master Bruce was MIA". I chuckled and respond "You know I wouldn't let that happen, oh, and make sure you bring a couple of cells for Jervis and a newcomer" he talked back "Who exactly is this sed new person?" I looked at Jade "Let's say that the hat has been passed down" he stayed silent for a bit. "I'll be there in less than 7 minutes" I thanked Alfred and stopped touching the earpiece.

I looked towards Batman's direction and saw him with a smirk that freaked me out.

"What?" I said confused "You remind me of myself when I was younger".

A shiver went down my spine which made me face away from him and start to cower on the ground". "Don't say stuff like that it creeps me out" he started to lightly chuckle.

"Your laugh also creeps me out, stop that" He kept laughing making me yell at him about it but the moment was ruined by Jade talking.

"It seems I was defeated by my future husband" I looked toward Jade who was looking down on the ground "Yeah about that Jade I don't think that's going to work" I bent down in front of her. "Maybe we can start off as friends" I pointed my hand out for her to shake.

She was still looking at the ground "You rejecting me and your strength" She looked directly at me with hearts in her eyes. "Makes me want you even more!!" she yelled at me. 

This scared me into a sitting position. "We'll cuddle every day, we'll play games in bed, we'll get matching sweaters" she gasped. "What will we name all 50 of our kids!?". "50?!" I yelled at her, she looked directly at me "Yes 50 do you want to go to 100?" I looked at her with wide eyes.

"What makes you think I want 50 kids?!" she blinked a couple of times and grew a big smile "So you want 150 instead?! what a great idea honey" I got taken aback. I looked at Batman for help but he pretended to mess with his communication device.

I whispered yelled to him "Bruce" he looked at me and turned around pretending he didn't hear me.

Then I hear an engine outside roaring meaning Alfred was here. I looked toward the still rambling Jade and quickly apologize before knocking her out. "50 kids huh?" I glared toward Bruce and yelled at him "Like you were any help".