You're Mad

I were standing at the entrance of the hat shop, Bruce's last location when trying to catch the Jervis Tetch AKA the Mad Hatter. Y/n examined the device he was given by Dick and was reminded of the point of it "Its a device that allows you to scan the area around you" Dick's words echoed in your mind. You gripped the device tight and looked toward the hat shop. "Don't worry bruce I'm coming".

Determination in my eyes I tried to open the door of the shop but it soon disapated when the door wouldn't open.

I stared at the door with a blank face "Are you kicking me in the family jewels" I said while having my hands on my face.

Inside you knew it wasn't going to be as easy as walking through the front door, thats hero 101!

You looked around the street to see another way you can get in and your eyes landed on the roof. You turned your non broken arm into a vine and grappled to the roof to see  an open vent. You sighed and walked towards it "Here's to hoping this works" you slid down the vent and braced yourself for impact, which didn't hurt that much.

You started to climb through the vents and tried to find Tetch's voice. You didn't hear anything a couple of minutes of crawling through the vents which made you a little worried. You were about to give up and tell Alfred that you couldn't find bruce but luck was on your side and you heard 2 voices and they were coming from the vent ahead.

"Batman, Batman! its time for tea what's with the scowl, are you mad at me" you'd recognize that voice from anywhere you started to crawl towards the air duct vent. Luckily Jervis didn't hear you but Batman seemed to which caused him to look up slightly "Hm?" Jervis hummed and looked up with Batman.

I quickly hid so he couldn't see me Jervis then spoke up "Is there someone up there I can't see nevermind that time for tea" after finishing that sentence I peeked and saw they were both not looking at the vent anymore. Jervis went to the otherside of the table and directed someone to pour tea into three cups. What's strange however was I never realised there was someone else in the room.

"Thank you very much dear" Jervis said to the unkown face, he faced Batman "Hurry drink your tea before it gets cold" he put his index finger up "How about we tell a story of old" He took a sip of his tea and sighed in relif.

He looked towards my direction "Come join us Robin I know you're there" he took another sip of his tea "Come join our game 2 on 1 is not fair"

I gritted my teeth at the fact that he knew I was here but I couldn't just sit here and stay mad at myself I needed to save Bruce.

I turned my finger into a vine and unscrewed the hinges on the vent allowing me to slip through.

He was suprised to see me instead of Robin and I can't blame him, Robin is alawys with Batman. "Not a robin but a plant" he scratched his head "Whats next an eagle not an ant".

I glared at Jervis but then I looked to his left to see a girl in kind of a same getup as him but clean and not torn