When Angels fall

A/n: Last we left off Y/n was running toward the direction Mittel was flying

It's been a couple of minutes since Mittel told me Raynare was still alive and I decided to run the direction Mittel flew so I can end  Raynare.After a couple of more minutes I made it to my destination but surprisingly someone else was here.

First it was Kiba, Koneko, and Issei and they seem to be having a conversation in the woods until Koneko got up to go to the front entrance. I was wondering what they were doing there, perhaps Issei heard that Raynare was back in town.

Right after the door was kicked open they walked in and they were out of my view. I got closer to the church and heard mumbling and couldn't make out the words so as quickly as venus fly trap closing its trap like mouth on its prey (less than a second...don't ask how).

"Tell me where she is" Issei said to an unknown person I didn't know "Oh you mean that devil dirty loving whore of a sister, all you have to do is go down into the basement she's currently under the altar we're standing on" the same guy I don't know said "Down stairs" Kiba proclaimed. 

I zoned them out because they soon started fighting, there were church benches being thrown and there were also gunshots but I wasn't all to fascinated I just wanted to find and kill raynare. Guessing from the conversation they had recently the Raynare was downstairs.

"Now all I have to do is find the entr-" then there was sudden loud flash of light and I looked inside again and saw only the three members of the ORC so I guessed that the strange man that they were fighting got away. "Now back to what I was saying I have to find the ent-" I was interrupted by another loud crash in turn irritated me a little.

I looked again at the source and saw that they actually found the entrance and I could've sworn my eyebrow twitched a little. Then they soon went down the stairs going to what I presume was the basement.

"Well there's only one way to find out if Raynare is actually here or not I wonder what ever  happened to Mittel oh well" I soon followed suit down the stairs. I reached the bottom of the stairs to be met with a green cross with Raynare next to it babbling on about something called a sacred gear and on that cross was a lifeless body of a blonde  haired girl.

I put two and two together and found out that Raynare took said blonde hair's sacred gear which in turn killed her or almost killed her. Issei then ran up the stairs towards Raynare I assumed he would end it right then and there but he missed his opportunity and ran towards the cross.

Raynare was mumbling something to Issei and suddenly snapped her fingers causing the victim of Raynare's assault to fall of the cross and Issei catching her. While they were talking I decided since Iseei didn't take this chance I would so I dodged everyone's sight till I ran up the stairs and while her back was turned I attempted to end it.

I didn't expect her to turn her head and dodge my vine she also threw a lightspear in it which in turn hurt me. I gritted my teeth and turned towards her "Oh my I didn't expect to see you again plant boy ever since you tried protecting this pathetic weakling on our 'date'",

"First off don't call me that and second of all I didn't kill you then but I will now" I said readying another vine. "How sweet you came all this way to see me that i'm blushing" Raynare said with the Yuma voice. "Shut it tramp"

I launched the vine in her general direction and she dodged it again but she didn't move fast enough causing my vine to scratch her arm "You actually hit me, but no problem I can heal." I was readying another attack but I was tackled to the ground by some bandit looking people with bright swords and when I looked back I saw Raynare going back up the stairs to the main area.

I couldn't let her get away so I tried to get my already prepared vine to grab them but I was slowly losing my strength so I had to think quickly "Maybe I can hit them all at once" I tried my hardest and managed to summon a vine out from my arm and made a whip out of it whipping the men off me allowing me to move freely.

"OOOO a new power I'm guessing I can summon a vine out of my arm weird" I suddenly got an idea "Raynare would love this" I said giving a devilish grin. I ran up the stairs to sadly see punching the actual hell out of Raynare that she flew out of the window.

"Damn, I hoped you killed her Issei" Issei looked back at me giving me a sly smirk then he started to lean forward but Kiba suddenly caught him "Look at you handling things on your own." What took you" Issei asked "Had to stay back, Rias's orders" it then clicked in my head "Oh shit" I then turn around to see none other than the tomato "Hello to you too Y/n."

Then the door to the church opened to reveal an unconscious Raynare being dragged by a petite koneko "You didn't seem to kill her Issei" Koneko then looked at me a little shock appearing. Then Raynare woke up and got her ears talked off by Rias explaining Issei's sacred gear to her while I only listened to important parts of there conversation like Issei's sacred gear can rival god himself and Rias is A Gremory  whatever that means.

Suddenly Raynare tried to bribe Issei to not let anyone hurt her but by changing back to Yuma and I thought it would work. It shocked me that Issei didn't fall for the facade that Raynare was putting up and he told Rias to kill her.

"No allow me" everyone looked at me and I walked toward her "See you in hell you crazy bitch!!!" I used my new found power and used all my strength and with one foul *crack* it was over...Raynare was dead. "Tsk" and with my objective complete I was about to leave when I was stopped by Rias "Y/n" I turned back and sighed "For fucks sake no I don't want to join your peerage" I was going to walk out until I heard words I never knew was going to come off her lips "Thank you" I turned back towards her "I don't need your thanks I wasn't even trying to help, oh and you might want to check on that friend of yours."

With that said and done I walked out of the church into the empty night and looked at the sky "I think I'd like to rest for the day" then I heard rustling in a nearby bush and looked toward it to see Akeno she smiled and waved at me. I sighed once more and walked out of the church yard 

"That was close I almost got caught but one day YOU will be caught"

A/n: Yeah yeah i know i haven't been updating a lot but for good reason I've been dealing with problems you already know about that's affecting the  world and some other problems but I hope you guys enjoy this long chapter I made and I hope you enjoy many more chapters to come.

Photosynthesis: 56%