01 | The Date

The one hour was spent separately, with both Thunderstorm and Quake wanting to surprise and impress the other.

Quake was the first one down. After all, boys take less time to prepare than the girls. He was wearing a faded yellow collared shirt and dark blue needlecord trousers, making him look smart and casual at the same time. He let his hair stay wild, just as Thunderstorm likes his hair to be. He tapped his black leather shoes to a beat while he stood at the base of the stairs, waiting for his girlfriend to come down.

Not long after, Thunderstorm went down, and Quake had to keep his mouth from dropping open and drooling.

Thunderstorm was wearing a simple white shirt under a black jumper square pants. Her outfit was so simple, yet it made her elegant. Of course, she didn't wear any makeup, but she did put powder and lip gloss for the occasion.

Quake soon composed himself and held out a hand for his girlfriend to take, and helped her with the last steps of the stairs.

"You look so beautiful, Thunderstorm," Quake said, his deep baritone voice sending shivers down Thunderstorm's spine.

"You don't look so bad yourself," Thunderstorm smoothly replied back. "May I ask where we're going?"

Quake scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "I was actually just caught in the moment when asked you on a date, so I hadn't planned much."

"Who are you and what have you done to Quake?" Thunderstorm demanded jokingly, to which his boyfriend chuckled.

"Oh, I'm still the same old Quake you know, don't worry," Quake said, chuckling. "But since I didn't plan on this, I will leave the decision to you."

"Where do you want to go first? To a restaurant, or to the cinema?"

Proceed to 2 | Restaurant if you choose restaurant.

Proceed to 3 | Cinema if you choose cinema.

Proceed to your choice once it's published.