05 | Action

"Ahh," Quake chuckled heartily. "That's more like the Thunderstorm I know."

Quake went to the counter to purchase two tickets for the said movie.

"Middle row," he said in surprise, showing the tickets to his girlfriend. "We'll get to see the movie up close."

Thunderstorm smiled at Quake's happy tone. "I'm glad you're happy about my choice."

"Our life is already a big action movie," Quake said. "With all the battles we've been though. I'm just happy to watch people be in the similar situation as we did. Perhaps we'll even learn a thing or two."

He then promptly excused himself to buy some snacks and drinks, and came back with two big bags of popcorn and two large sodas.

"I figured we might as well enjoy the movie with some snacks on our side," Quake said cheerfully.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The movie was quite eventful, with both of them gripping their chairs given how intense the movie was.

But the adventure didn't stop there.

Halfway through the movie, people screamed as the electricity suddenly went out. Then, a loud, distorted voice boomed from the speakers. A voice that Thunderstorm and Quake unfortunately recognized too well.

"Reverse," Thunderstorm muttered, angry that their date was interrupted, again.

"Reverse Quake," Quake corrected. "I'll recognize his voice anywhere."

"What do we do now?" Thunderstorm said, readying his twin red electric swords. "You know him more than anyone."

"Exactly," Quake said. "I know him better than anyone. So you should just stay here and help the innocents while I go defeat him."

"Quake, I can't let you go alone," the lightning elemental said worriedly.

"But someone had to protect the innocents, Thunderstorm. And I need you to do it."

Proceed to 08 | Alone if you will let Quake fight alone.

Proceed to 09 | Help if you want Thunderstorm to help Quake fight.