08 | Alone

Thunderstorm realized that Quake was right. Someone had to protect the innocents, and he was the best candidate for that.

"Fine, I'll do it," she said. "But don't you dare die on me, Quake. We still have a marriage to plan."

"Isn't it supposed to be me who's gonna ask you that?" Quake asked with a hint of a smile on his face. "But I promise, I will try my best to kill Reverse Quake so that we can finally have peace in our lives."

"Be quick or I'll kill you," Thunderstorm said before speeding away.

As Thunderstorm went to gather all the innocents in a safe place, Quake went to face his reverse self who suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Done saying goodbye to your lover?" Reverse Quake asked, smirking.

"It's not a goodbye." With that, they clashed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Where's Quake? It's been three hours," Thunderstorm muttered worriedly as he stood in front of the door of the safe room.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. It wasn't just a knock, it was a special knock designed by the two of them should problems like this arise. Thunderstorm relaxed. Quake was safe.

The lightning elemental put away his swords and opened the door.

"Hey Qua-"

A handkerchief was suddenly clamped in her mouth tightly, cutting her words off. She could smell the scent of some sleeping gas on the cloth.

"You are mine now," he heard a raspy voice say. The last thing she saw was white hair and red eyes before her world turned black.

Ending 3: Death and Abduction

Please go back to the beginning and read again to reach a different ending.