11 | End

"I guess we've had enough adventure for today," Thunderstorm said. I would rather just go home and watch Netflix with you, just like we did before you asked me out on a date."

"Well, I guess we could do that," Quake smiled. "But first, let us alert the police on what had happened."

Quake held out his hand for Thunderstorm to take, and together, they both went out of the cinema hand in hand.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Their first stop was the nearest police station, where they informed the head chief of what had transpired in the cinema. They were surprised that they didn't know of the battle yet until the duo told them.

They had stayed for a while for the police to get some statements from them before they were finally able to go home.

Upon arriving at their house, Thunderstorm promptly sat on the couch, not even bothering to change her clothes. She fiddled for the remote control and opened Netflix on their television.

Quake, meanwhile, went straight to the kitchen to get some light snacks that they can share. He then sat beside his girlfriend, who automatically cuddled to his side like a needy cat.

They watched some movies until midnight, to which they both fell asleep in the couch together.

When Thunderstorm woke up, she noticed that she was in her bedroom, clad in the same pajamas that she wore before her date with her boyfriend.

Then with a jolt, she realized that it was just a dream.

Ending 5: Just a Dream

Please go back to the beginning and read again to reach a different ending.