02 | Restaurant

Quake smiled. "Restaurant it is, then."

He led Thunderstorm out of the house, towards their shared car. Quake opened the side door for Thunderstorm to enter, before coming in through the driver's seat.

"I know just the place to eat," Quake said, smiling as he started the car engine.

The car ride went on silently, with Quake focusing on the road. He, however, had his right hand closed on Thunderstorm's left as he drove with his left hand. Good thing the car's automatic, then.

Soon, they had reached their destination and Thunderstorm could only gape. Quake had brought them to Cantaloupe, which was keyed as the best restaurant in Kuala Lumpur with a view. Quake guided Thunderstorm by the arm and let her inside, stopping by the counter to find a seat.

Lucky for them, there was an unreserved table on the balcony. Quake thanked the waiter and guided Thunderstorm towards the said seat.

"Cantaloupe, Quake?" Thunderstorm whispered in awe, looking at the wonderful view of Kuala Lumpur from their seat.

"Of course," Quake smiled. "Nothing but the best for my love."

The waiter soon stopped by to get their orders, to which both of them got lobster and scallops. The food was pricey, but it was worth well the price as they both enjoyed the meal, even having a small toast of wine at the end.

Quake stood up and offered his hand for Thunderstorm to take. "If you don't mind, I shall be taking you to the cinema next. I'd heard from Ice that the current movies were good, and I'd like us to watch them."

"Not at all," Thunderstorm smiled. "Sounds good to me."

Proceed to 03 | Cinema.