Meeting Clara Valac

(Author's Note: My version of the rest of the story will be Completely different from the anime,starting with this part,NOW ON WITH THE
STORY😄😉)

The second lessons were over,due to the "bell" of the demon school Babyls,to which Iruma is trying so hard to stop flinching at the terrifying sound of it,so He and Asmodeus were walking to the cafeteria. So Asmodeus decided to strike a conversion with Iruma.

So Iruma,can you tell me more about yourself?,he ask, Iruma was surprised but answered none the less,he said,Well you know my names,I love fixing things,I am shy when it comes to meeting new people,I'm friendly,I'm kind,loving,caring Oh! and my birthday is Next month on the 19th.

Asmodeus was amazed,awestruck,but then again he DOES have the physical qualities of everything he said, Then Asmodeus said Oh! that's wonderful,I guess I have alot of time to purchase a nice demon gift for you!!.

Iruma blushed and nervously plays with his fingers and said "Y-y-yyou d-d-don't h-h-have t-t-to, then Asmodeus saw this and thought to himself So cu- WAIT WHAAAAATTTT!!!!did I just think that Iruma is CUTE!!!

Iruma was starting to get worried and started snapping his fingers in Asmodeus face to get his attention when he succeeded he ask,"Asmodeus are you ok?I was calling you for five minutes. Asmodeus blushes in embarrassment and said "Yeah I'm fine I just spaces out there,oh and you can call me "Azz"he said.

Iruma smiles and said "O-Okay "Azz" then they began their walking once again,not realising they stopped walking,but before they can reach the cafeteria they heard someone shouting "ROLLLLLINNNGG ROLLLLINNNNG" over and over again then they looked and saw a ball rolling towards them,then Asmodeus quickly act and shout "IRU LOOK OUT!!"He quickly pushed Iruma out of the way,so the ball made contact with him instead.

Then Iruma ran over to the both of them and ask "Azz are you ok? "You too miss are you alright?"
Asmodeus then quickly got out of his daze and looked at the now worried Iruma and said "Yeah I-I'm fine" , then the person who was rolling like a ball suddenly unrolled herself as the ball and shouted "YAYYYY LET'S DO THAT AGAIN!!!!" then an angry mark came on Asmodeus and he shouted "ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!.

A stretched out hand came in Asmodeus's face and looked and saw it was Iruma,he accept the hand and said "thanks" Iruma then said "No Azz I'm the one that should be thanking you......for saving me and for the nickname Iru,I love it" He then gave Asmodeus a closed eyes smile and a little blush on his cheeks,Asmodeus blushed and finally realised what he had said,but he was relieved that Iruma loved it,he keep on silently admiring Iruma's smile.

But the moment was ruined when the girl said "Hellloooo~~ you guys wanna play with me~?".
Before Asmodeus could answer Iruma beat him to it and said "we would love to but...we're gonna have lunch...you wanna join us?
Asmodeus then said "Iruma,I know you're very kind....but no she wouldn-" Asmodeus sentence was cut off when the girl screamed and Said "I'D LOVE TO!!!" Asmodeus shouted back and said "QUIET YOU SIMPLETON!!!!"

Iruma only smiled at the two bickering idiots and ask,So what's your name we can't keep calling you "miss forever",the girl stopped arguing with Asmodeus at least for a while and turned to Iruma and said"Oh!My name is Clara Valac!!.

DONE DONE DONE with another successful chapter😀😄😉Please comment and vote,they would really and trust be appreciated.

Welp see ya next time in the next chapter.

Sheika boo out;)