Friend and lover quarrel

Author's Note: Hey guys,I wanna apologise for the OVER creepy chapter that I uploaded last,I know it creeped y'all out,seeing the comments so I apologize,I promise I won't upload such a creepy chapter again.The other chapters will be more happier,kay that's a promise.👍💜❤To make it up to y'all 👍❤❤ON WITH THE STORY!!!.

Iruma was about to text them and  explain why he left them but his phone began to ring  and it was Clara,he answered his phone only to hear Clara say. "Iruma how could you do that!!! I thought we were suppose to walk home together,how could you ditched us like that,one of our classmates said you left just like that,you could've told us that you have to leave early you know we would've understand." And she began to say things that's really starting to hurt and upset Iruma.

Iruma is starting to get extremely  upset so he said "Will you just listen to me and stop yapping,why are you impersonating that I left you on purpose,I left you guys because I was panicking I got a note that the stalker send so I panicked and ran away but I told Opera to meet me and we hurried home".

Clara was going to say something but Iruma beat her to it and said "Right now,I need some time to myself,I don't think I will be coming to school for the rest of the week or on Monday it depends of how I'm feeling, I'll tell Asmodeus myself so don't bother,I can't believe that you think I would ditch you,I can't believe you even think I would do that on purpose,I want to be alone,so don't call me nor text me,I'll text you,I gotta go bye".

And so Iruma end the call with Clara before she could even say anything,right now Iruma's emotions are going wild,confusion,sadness guilt for hanging up on Clara,anger.He doesn't know what to feel anymore, he is about to snap,all the emotions are starting to escape. He sighed and went to Asmodeus's number and pressed the call button,he waited and waited until he hear his boyfriends voice.

"Iruma how could you leave us like that,we're supposed to walk home together,what if that stalker attacks you huh,it's not fair having your boyfriend, family and friend worry about you did you call Opera to tell him to meet you,or you were so busy leaving the school you decide not to".

That was it,that was the last straw he is tired of being accused although Asmdoeus didn't mean to say that but he did,he was about to apologize  when,even though he and Asmodeus's relationship has just started but at this point Iruma doesn't care so he snapped,yelled saying "OH SO YOU THINK I DITCHED YOU,WHAT KIND OF A BOYFRIEND WOULD DO THAT AND WHAT KIND OF FRIEND WOULD DO THAT,YOU DON'T KNOW WHY I DID SO WHY DON'T YOU BOTH SHUT THE F#CK UP AND LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY,THE DAMN STALKER LEFT ME A SCARY NOTE ALRIGHT.....SO I PANICKED AND LEFT,THAT'S WHY I LEFT I PANICKED AND LEFT I TOLD OPERA THAT I WANTED TO LEAVE AND HE SHOULD COME AND MEET ME,WHEN WE DID HE HURRIED BACK,HOME,WHY ARE YOU AND CLARA SUCH BAKAS HUH,YOU TELL ME,YOU REALLY THINK OF ME AS SOMEONE WHO WOULD DITCH THE PERSON'S HE LOVE....YOU REALLY STOOP ME SOOOO LOW!!!!!.

YOU KNOW WHAT IT WOULD BE BEST IF BOTH OF YOU LEAVE ME THE F#CK ALONE YOU ARE NOT THE ONES BEEN STALKED YOU'RE NOT STRESSED ABOUT THIS AS I AM,YOU'RE NOT LOSING SLEEP AS I AM,YOU'RE NOT AFRAID AS I AM,YOU BOTH DON'T KNOW WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE ME!!!!!

Opera has had enough so he gently pull the phone away from Iruma and hanged up, placed Iruma's phone on the bed and he started to cradle Iruma in his arms,Iruma started to sob harder than he has ever did,he never felt so frustrated,so angry,so sad,so he allowed himself to be cradled in his self proclaimed big brother's arms and also his Grandfather,they both began soothing him,they sense Iruma's frustration,anger,sadness,guilt and it's starting to turn into stress.

They realised what Iruma said was obviously because of his frustration,so that does it,Iruma will not be going to school on Monday,or until he is feeling better to go,all the teacher should do is send Iruma's homework with his Grandfather and the finished homework will be sent with his Grandfather to give to the teacher and so on.

But right now they need to council Iruma,this cannot continue their beloved Iruma has just cursed,of course they both know that he doesn't mean to but that's what frustration do to you and they know this,it makes you snap and start saying things you don't mean,that is obviously what  happen to Iruma at this very moment. Asmoedus though was shocked and still looking at his phone,as if it would turn into a wild demon and started attacking him,he heard the frustration in his voice though but still he was shocked.

Iruma was still sobbing but he got out of his Grandfather and his brothers hold,he told them he is going to take a shower to which the two demons nodded and exit his room.

(Timeskip)

Iruma,Opera and Sullivan are now in their living room,they are both talking to Iruma,asking him how he feels telling him to take it easy because frustration isn't a good thing to experience,advising him to take a break from school and from his boyfriend and his friend for they are the ending  reason for his frustration and the stalker with the creepy notes are the beginning reason.

Iruma was looking extremely pale,his eyes were red,he is having a headache,so he took all of the advises and thanked them,so he told them he will turned off his phone,to which they both nodded. When he turned it off,Sullivan and Opera both hug Iruma and bids him goodnight,which Iruma also did of course.

He went in his room took off the covers so he can cover himself ,flopped on his bed and pulled the covers up to his chin. He closed his eyes and he's out like a light.

HEYYYY GUYS !!!!! Once again I'm sorry for the extreme creepy chapter,I promise it won't happen again. I don't want to scare my lovely readers away😟😟😟😢😢😢I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry.😢😢😢😢😢

Please vote and comment,see y'all next time....BYEEE!!!!